Chapter 311-320

Chapter 311

Zhan Yihan opened the wardrobe and reached out to take out a beige coat from it. This coat was seen when he accompanied Yuanxing to the mall to buy a birthday present for Aunt Wei. At that time, he took a fancy to it. He thought that Jinyue must look good in this coat, so he bought it without hesitation. He plans to give it to Jinyue as a new year's gift. Jinyue should be very happy.

Think of Jin month to put on the appearance of this coat, war also cold corner of the mouth raises shallow radian.

He folded his coat carefully and put it into his luggage bag. Wait until the new year, he gave Jinyue a surprise.

"Company commander, the commander is looking for you." With a knock on the door, Guo Xiaoqi's loud words came from outside.

Zhan Yihan stood up and opened the door, "I know." It's supposed to be the vacation application form.

When he comes to Tian Changjun's office, Zhan Yihan knocks on the door, and immediately comes Tian Changjun's thick voice, "come in."

Zhan Yihan opens the door, walks into the office and salutes Tian Changjun, "commander!"

Tian Changjun nodded with a smile and pointed to the chair beside her. "Sit down and talk." He has always appreciated Zhan Yihan. If Zhan Yihan can really make it with Xiaoxue, he would like to see it. In addition, the actual combat exercise has made a great contribution. Documents have been issued on it, and it will be promoted to a higher level in a few years. It's possible to sit in this position in the future because of the ability to fight against cold. How can he not like such a talent?

Zhan Yihan sat down and said, "commander! Is my vacation application approved As long as his leave application is single, he can go back to the new village with Jinyue.

Tian Changjun nodded with a smile, "Yihan, how is your relationship with Su Jinyue now?" He hopes that Zhan Yihan can be with Xiaoxue, but this is when Zhan Yihan has no object. And Su Jinyue is not an ordinary person.

"We're fine, thank you for your concern!" Zhan Yihan replied. He had some doubts in his heart. How could the commander suddenly ask him about his feelings.

Tian Changjun's face changed slightly. She took a sip of the tea on the table. When she put down the cup, her face had returned to normal. He cleared her throat and said, "well, have you ever considered when to get married? In the military academy, I can also make arrangements early. " The girl even cheated herself. It's more and more shameful. Fortunately, he did not directly put forward to let Zhan Yihan associate with Xiaoxue, otherwise he would be really embarrassed.

"War is also cold slightly hook lips," we have no plan for the moment He and Jinyue agreed to wait for her to graduate before considering marriage.

Tian Changjun nodded, picked up the application form on the table and handed it to Zhan Yihan. "Here's your vacation application form." Although he has never met Su Jinyue, Su Jinyue must be a great person who can provide such adverse medicine to the military region free of charge. He's very nice to both of them.

Zhan Yihan stands up, takes the application form in both hands, salutes Tian Changjun, turns around and walks out of the office.

When Zhan Yihan closes the door of the office, Tian Changjun picks up the phone on the desk and dials out.

The phone rang for a while, then it was picked up, a gentle voice came from the opposite, "Hello!"

"Qingrou, is Xiaoxue at home?" Hearing his wife's voice, Tian Changjun asks.

"She went to the army. What can I do for you?" Wu Qingrou asked.

"It's OK. Just to ask, are you better with your headache?" Asked Tian Changjun. When he came out in the morning, his wife's face was very ugly. After he asked, he knew that her headache had happened again.

"It's much better after taking the medicine. I just went to buy your favorite dish and came back early in the evening. If you meet Xiao Xiao, let her come over for dinner. " Wu Qing said softly. She knows that her husband's heart has always had Xiao Xiao's mother, her husband has always been very guilty of Xiao Xiao, want to make good compensation for Xiao Xiao.

"Well, take more rest and don't tire yourself." Tian Changjun put down the phone. For his wife, his heart has always been very guilty. He has never loved her, she knows his mind has been silent to pay, do everything for him.

I still remember that year, he was sent to the frontier, his wife also went to the frontier with the army. One day it was raining cats and dogs outside. He had no umbrella and had to wait for the rain to stop in his office.

Suddenly, he saw a weak figure outside the window, coming from the rain with an umbrella. At that time, my wife had just given birth to Xiaoxue. It wasn't long before her headache came down at that time.

There was a long sigh. There are too many negative people in his life. If he had not been with Xiao Xiao's mother, she would not have died so early. Maybe she could have married a good family and lived an ordinary life.

Zhan Yihan comes to his office and calls Su Jinyue about the holiday.

"Then we'll buy some new year's goods tomorrow and go back to the new village in the evening." Su Jinyue said happily. She hasn't seen master for a long time. She really miss him!

"I'll pick you up tomorrow morning." Zhan Yihan was also very happy. Since he joined the army, he has not spent the new year with his family for several years.

Su Jinyue talked with Zhan Yihan for a while. After putting down the phone, she called her master. She would like to tell him about her return for the new year, so as to make her master happy.

As soon as the phone rang, the other end was picked up. Xu Tiansheng came from the other end with a trace of anger, "Jinyue, did you break up with the boy of the warring family?"

Su Jinyue was stunned, "no! I'm fine with Yehan. Master, where did you hear that? " What's going on?

"Really?" Xu Tiansheng didn't believe it.

"Of course, it's true. Yehan and I are planning to leave for shangxincun tomorrow. Master, what happened? " Su Jinyue asked. It must be something that made master so angry.

"It's OK, just listen to others' nonsense, wait until you come back." Xu Tiansheng doesn't want Su Jinyue to worry about it. Anyway, when she and Zhan Yihan come back, it will be clear.

"Well, Yehan and I will get home tomorrow afternoon." Su Jinyue said. She and Yihan are going to drive back this time, otherwise it's hard to explain why they take so many years' goods back.

"Be careful on the road. Now the road is frozen. The car must drive slowly." Xu Tiansheng warned. As long as Jinyue and Zhan Yihan are still together, he doesn't have to worry. As for the rumors outside, when Jinyue and Yihan come back, they will be broken.