2. Yandere (1)

Character Introduction

Jay Park
Mafia
Twenty four
Has some serious anger issues
Yandere
Loves Eva platonically (of course)

Eva Park
Jay Park's daughter
Seven

NEVAYA Park
Teacher
Twenty five

((Author - sorry guys but I have had enough of reusing same character's names from previous books. So, no Yeji from now on. It's gunna be 'Nevaya'. I even thought of changing Jay's name but we all have formed an emotional attachment to him. He is Jay... THE JAY..  anyone but he could be replaced)

Noah Kim
Twenty seven
Police officer
Nevaya's best friend

- the inspiration for the physical features of Noah Kim has been taken from boy band BTS member Kim Namjoon -

+++++

"Mama!"

"Yes, baby?", The woman replied lifting her eyes from the stack of notebooks and keeping it aside to make room for her tween

Climbing upon the bed, the little girl hurried towards her mother, immediately settling in her lap on approaching her as she hugged her tightly.

"Dada is being creepy", the girl complained making the woman roll her eyes at her husband's behaviour. Not again. What did he even do to scare her so much?

"Don't worry, baby. I'll talk to him", she assured softly.

"Jay! Come here!", The woman called out.

"What's up, love? Why do you sound so mad?", The male replied entering the room with a bowl of ramyeon noodles in his hand, some noddles hanging out of mouth as he slurped it quickly.

The man was clad in simple white tee and black joggers with his hair tied in a half man-ponytail.

"What did you do this time? Why is Eva scared? She said you're being creepy again"

"What? Creepy and me? I don't know what you're talking about. Eva, what's wrong, sweetheart? C'mere", he spoke, keeping the bowl aside as he detached the girl from her mother and carried her in his arms despite the girl whining loudly.

"Mamaaaaaaa!!"

"What's wrong, cookie? Why're you scared, my love?", He asked again, patting her back and slowly ambling towards the door as the cries of the child only got louder.

"Jay-"

"I'll handle her, love. You can continue your work", he assured his wife, walking out of the room and shutting the door behind.

As soon as he was at a safe distance, he stopped, settling down on the couch in the hall, before looking down at the girl whose cries had died down. She was staring up at him with glazed eyes and tear-stained cheeks.

"What'd you say to Mama? I was being creepy?", He cocked up a brow.

"I'm sorry", she mumbled, burying her face in his chest.