5. The drunk tiger || Shapeshifting tiger

C H A P T E R  4

C H A P T E R  4

THE DRUNK TIGER

~

C H A R A C T E R S

Jay Yun
Twenty four
Shapeshifting tiger
Eva Yun's guardian and dad

Eva Yun
Four
Shapeshifting bunny
Was adopted by Jay

Tom Kim
Twenty six
Shapeshifting tiger
Jay's best friend
Possesses ethereal looks
People say he looks like an anime character

°°°°°

5 a.m.

The twenty-five-year-old groaned softly, stretching his limbs, a yawn escaping his lips. Disheveled morning hair, generally tied in a man-bun, fell over his forehead, his body feeling warm and comfortable under the velvety sheets with the soft humming of the clouds outside and gentle drumming of the pearly drops from the heavens.

"Dada", he heard a small whisper as he hummed unconsciously without bothering to open his eyes.

"Love dada", he heard a soft voice as he felt whiskers brush against his cheek before something fluffy came in contact with his bare chest.

He smiled sleepily, engulfing the tiny, white bunny in his arms appearing like a wee fluffball, big black eyes shining and ears down.

He pecked the bunny's nose, placing her close to his chest as he pulled the sheets over her, his large hand stroking her fur tenderly.

"Why's my baby tiger up at this hour?", He mumbled, smiling when the tiny fur-ball snuggled into him.

"I no tiger. I bunny. Tigers bad", he heard a reply.

"But dada is also a tiger, baby. Remember? I accept I am not good but am I bad to you?", He asked, opening his eyes, staring down at his daughter.

"You only good tiger", She replied, rubbing her nose against his cheek making him chuckle.

"What about Tom? Is he a bad tiger?"

"He the best!", She replied.

The man rolled his eyes at the admiration his daughter held for his handsome friend, two years older than him.

"I'm gonna throw you out of my house if you keep loving Tom more than me. Go and live with your Tommy", he mumbled, feeling some movement near his chest. He looked down to see Eva staring at him with a pout, in her human form.

"You th'ow me! You no my dada? You no love me? ", She asked, lower lip puckering out.

"Oh, no, no, no, my baby. It's not like that. I was just kidding. I would never throw you. You are my baby bunny", he said, cupping her cheek gently with an assuring smile.