shots of lust

No smut in this chapter, but in the next one.

You are a sorcerer at jk. You have been working there for a few months. You are well-known and liked. The boys fuss about your beautiful face with full lushes lips, your siren eyes making anyone feel nervous when making eye contact. Your strong, toned body with well-trained moves and powers. Making the girls jealous but admiring your strong and independent self.

The first few people you have met are Gojo. You found Gojo annoying and full of himself. He always had something to say and made your head ache from the shit he talked about. Sometimes, you wish he would leave you alone. He would tell jokes that weren't funny and show off his money. The only thing you could describe him was arrogant and opinionated but you couldn't deny his beauty. His white hair combined with his sparkling blue eyes that you didn't see often. His tall and strong body. His cocky smirk anytime he would annoy you with his weird nicknames.
All that made him Gojo.

Gojo always tried to get on with you. He would ask you out for dinner or to clubs but you always rejected him. But he would never give up.

" Ayy. Are you up to go to the new club?"

"No Gojo."

"Come on Mama. You need to let loose a little."

"Gojo. Dont call me that. Just let me be." *sigh*

"You seem more tired today. Didn't sleep much??"

"I'm fine."

"Then come on. A little partying can't hurt."

"Gojo. I know you don't only have partying in mind."

"What are you talking about??" *smirk*
You get up from your chair where you were sitting across Gojo. He interrupted your studying on special demons.
You walk up to the door getting ready to leave but Gojo starts to block your path.

"Mama. Dont be so grumpy. I will pay for everything and won't do anything."

"No"

"Why???? Do you have something or someone more important?"

"Gojo. I dont need to explain myself to you."

He started to lean down, getting closer to your face.

"Do you have someone?"

You never really liked talking about your life. Gojo always wanted to know something. The only thing he knew about you is your powers and seriousness. But he wanted to know about something particular. If you had someone, a lover.

"Why? What if I do have someone?"

You started to get closer and closer to his lips.

"Would it make you sad?"

You were only centimeters away from his lips. Gojo started to get a weird feeling in his chest, a hot feeling. He started to move closer too but you pulled away.

"Goodbye"

Gojo sighed while you walked around him. Collecting his thoughts and realizing what was about to happen, how close he was. He turned around to look at you mostly at your ass. 

You decided before going back home you would go to a bar for a few drinks. The bar never really had a lot going on so you were almost sure that you wouldn't meet anyone you know.
You were just sitting at the bar drinking a few cocktails.

"Omg. Mama! I can't believe you're here."

'Oh shit' you think to yourself.

"How are ya? I thought you would be busy with your loovvvverr."