look alike prostitute

Initially, you didn't want to go, but you couldn't endure the thought of him possessing your porno book. Therefore you drove to the strip club. When you arrived there was a massive crowd of horny people. You made your way to the private rooms. You examined every room but couldn't find him. You asked a coworker if they had seen a tall man with blue eyes and snow-white hair and they did. He showed the room where Gojo was staying with his prostitute. You opened the door. The prostitute was about to perform a lap dance before you entered. The prostitute gave you an angry look. She looked so much like you. Same hair color, same eye color, and same skin color but she had bigger boobs. When Gojo saw you, he pushed the prostitute off his lap.

"OMG. Mama, what are you doing here?"

Gojo didn't look better than the prostitute. He had on dress pants that were too big for him and kept sliding down his hips. He didn't have a shirt on or a blouse, and he only had an undone tie around his neck. He walked to you.

"Do you want a shot?"

Gojo grabbed your hand and scurried out of the room, bringing you to a booth. Gojo sat you down, and he sat right next to you, putting his arm over you.
Gojo waved to a waiter to come.

"Two vodka shots."

The waiter hurries to the bar.

"Gojo, I didn't come here to drink."

"Then why? Did you come here to see me?"

"Yes, I did."

Gojos eyes light up in excitement.

"Omg?! Do you want to have some fun again?"

"Again?"

Gojo started to lean in closer to you but you pushed him away.

"What do you mean again?"

"Don't you remember? Wait, you really don't remember?"

Gojo started to laugh uncontrollably. The waiter brought the shots.

"Gojo, tell me what happened. I only remember some things."

"Drink up, Mama."

"No, I'm driving."

"Come on. It's one shot."

"No. You should stop drinking and what are you wearing?"

"Don't you like it? If you take this shot I will tell you what happened."

You grabbed the shot and chucked it with Gojo.

"So. What happened?"

"After you had got drunk, we walked back to your apartment and then to the elevator."

Gojo started throwing up next to the table. He profusely threw up and you guys were asked to leave. You got up and brought Gojo to your car. You threw him in with a plastic bag. You put in Gojo's address and started to drive. When you arrived you got Gojo out and hurriedly got into the elevator. Gojo lived on the highest floor of course.

In the elevator it was quiet. You were deep into your thoughts. Trying to find anything in your memory and Gojo was staring at you from across the elevator. He stumbled on you. Cornering you.

"Do you want to recreate the scene from yesterday?"

You tried to push him away, touching his bare chest but he didn't move instead he got closer. His nose almost touched you then you smelt that perfume again. You didn't remember from where you have smelt it before. tried to push him even harder but he didn't move.
He slowly opened his mouth and moved his mouth to your lips. Suddenly you push him with your whole body. You hear a loud thud. Gojo hit his head and fell. He was holding the back top of his head. You quickly go to him.
He let out a groan.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to."

You tried to take off his blindfold but he refuses. You help him back up. The elevator doors open.

"Which way?"

"Left and then a straight ahead."

Gojo was quiet. You held him up while he had one arm around you.
You guys arrived at the door.

"Where are your keys?"

"In my pocket."

Gojo just leaned against the door not moving. Just breathing and being drunk.
You start checking his back pockets and then his front ones. You found the keys and enter his apartment.
You saw many luxurious items displayed everywhere.
You walked around and found Gojo's room. He fell onto his bed and was about to fall asleep.
You get the empty trash can next to his bedside table and placed it beside him.

"Do you need anything?"

"Can you get me something to eat?"

You went to his kitchen and opened his fridge.

'There is nothing to eat here.'

There was a half-eaten sandwich, some eggs, ketchup, and expensive champagne.
Suddenly you heard a thud. You ran back to Gojo. He was on the floor, hovering over the trash, throwing up his guts.
When he finally stopped, you helped him back to his feet and brought him to his bathroom. You sat him down on the toilet. You turn on the faucet and let lukewarm water run through.

"Take a bath and I'll order something to eat. Want anything specific?"

Gojo stood up and had his cocky smirk on. He started to unbuckle his belt and let it drop to the floor. He had navy boxers on. As soon as he did that you stepped out of the bathroom and closed the door.

"Take a bath, you reek of alcohol."

At this moment you realized it was a perfect moment to look for your book.