selfish for you

It was the end of the day. You got back home. You couldn't stop thinking about what happened. You kinda felt awful that you had to leave while he was still...
You decided to text him.

Heyy. What are you doing?

Just laying in bed. You?

Making something to eat.

Uhhh. What are you making?

Some sandwiches.

Nice. So how was your class?

It was OK.

Was it worth leaving me?

...

You kept on texting each other. Giggling at your phone.

Do you wanna fuck?🍑

Wtf Gojo

What???? I'm bored and horny
When you left I couldn't get off properly

Gojo

Please, Mama😉😚
I'm still gonna come even if you say no😏

I guess

Thanks, Mama
Prepare yourself😍
Be there in 15min

You immediately got up. You jumped into the bathroom. You change into a set of black panties and bras. You wore some pink satin pajamas over them. You brushed your hair, made sure your breath smelt good, and sprayed some perfume.

*DING DONG*

You walked down the stairs.

*DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG*

"I'm coming!"

You reach the door.

"Hey, Mama."

He smiled at you, leaning against the door. He came in.

"How are ya?"

"Good..."

He looked around and entered the living room.

"Do you want something to drink?"

"What do you have?"

", sprite, and water."

"Coke."

You grabbed two cans and reached one over to him. He opened his and so did you. You looked him up and down. He had a hoodie on with grey sweatpants. He took a big gulp.

"So, what do you wanna do now?"

"Don't you have something in mind?"

He smiled at you, coming closer to you. He puts his can down on the dining table. He took yours and sat it down too.

He grabbed your waist.
He whispered to you.

"You know what I have in mind."

He kissed your neck. Your cheek and then your lips. You lovingly kissed him back. His hands trailed down your body. Passing your lower back and then squeezing your ass. Your hand trailed down his chest. You swept your hands under his hoodie. Feeling that he didn't have anything else under it. You could feel his abs. He felt so warm. Your other arm went to his back. Your tongues tangled in each other. You both broke the kiss to catch some breath. You pulled his hoodie, signing him to take it off. He did. You guys directly went back to kissing. Your hand slipped into his boxers. You started to slowly stroke him. He moaned in between the kisses. You pulled away and walked him to the couch. You pushed him down. You sat down on him. You kept on kissing him. You went down and kissed his chest. You pinched his nipple hard. He winced at the pain. You kissed him down to his abs and then you were at his sex line. You tried taking his sweatpants off but had some trouble. He lifted his hips and pulled down his pants and boxers to his knees. His dick was out now. Hard as a rock. He bit his lip as he waited for you to make your next move. You went ahead and stroked him with one hand.

"Fuck."

He breathed out as he threw his head back.

"Having you stroke me is so relaxing."

"Really?"

"Mhm."

He nodded as he bit his lip even harder. You moved your other to the tip. Rubbing it and squeezing it. He slouched down even more. His hips getting closer.

"Fuck."

He seemed more talkative this time. It surprised you but you couldn't deny that it turned you on even more. You started to rub the tip even harder and faster. Gojo bucked his hips, arched his back, and breathed heavier. You then slowed down again. His breathing calmed down.

"Fuck... I was so close."

Gojo started to smirk as he realized what you were doing.

"Are you trying to edge me?"

"Maybe."

You smirked back at him. You started to pick up the pace again and slowed down as he was about to cum. You repeatedly did this. His face started to drip sweat down his body. From his forehead to his hair and blindfold. He was leaking even more precum than last time. His hands started to tremble. You sped up the pace, rubbing him even harder. He thought this was the last time. He could already taste the satisfaction seconds away from approaching him. You stopped again.
He started to get frustrated.

"Why do you keep doing this?"

"Well, I also want some satisfaction. Selfish bitch."

You said while you stripped down to your bra. He looked at you with excitement.

"Got a condom?"