unkissable

After that, you guys went under covers.
Gojo hugged you tight, feeling the warmth of his chest against your cheek. After a while, Gojo fell asleep but you couldn't sleep. The thoughts in your mind were eating you.

*Omg, what did I just do? Am I fucking stupid?*

You slowly and quietly got out of his bed. You made your way to his bathroom. You took a quick piss and washed your hands. You looked around seeing perfume bottles. One of the bottles had the name 'pheromone perfume' on it and then you realized that made you so attracted to his smell.
You quickly get your clothes and things. You went back to your car and drove home.

*THE NEXT MORNING BACK IN THE SCHOOL*

You came back to the school as usual. Teaching through your classes. You realized that you haven't seen Gojo around. At the end of the period, you heard something. You look into a classroom. It was Gojo. He looked frustrated at his phone. Seemed like he was playing a game.

"Gojo?"

He looked up to you and stood up.

"Omg, Mama. So what brings you here?"

You closed the door behind you.

"Um... About yesterday. I think I overstepped... Ehm.."

"You don't have to apologize. I should've realized those were Viagra pills."

"Let's forget about it."

"I guess, Mama."

"I have a question. Do you have my book?"

"Your book? Oh yeah, the porno book. Yeah, I have it."

There was a long awkward pause of silence.

"Can you give it back?"

"Um, yeah. Should I give it to you tomorrow?"

"Just drop it off at my place later."

You started to walk back to the door. You were about to leave, but then you stopped and asked him.

"Did you like it?"

"W-what?"

"Um. Nevermind."

You quickly got out. The tension between you was so intense but so awkward.

*BACK HOME*

You were back home. You changed into some comfortable clothes and sat down on your couch.

*Ding Dong*

You got up and went to open the door.

"Hello, Mama. Have you missed me?"

"Did you bring the book?"

"Yep."

He handed you the book. You hurriedly look through it. You saw the last picture was missing.

"Where is the picture?"

"Hm? There was no picture?"

You tried to remember if there was another picture but you hadn't opened it in months so you let it go.

"OK. Do you wanna come in?"

"Sure."

He walked in.

"Do you have something to eat? I'm starving."

"Not really. Let's just order something."

"Pizza?"

You picked up your phone and ordered some food.
You sat down at the dining table and so did Gojo.

"Want something to drink?"

"Champagne?"

You got up and grabbed a bottle of Champagne and two glasses. You easily opened the champagne bottle and came back. After some time talking, your doorbell rang and the pizzas were finally here.
You both started to quickly bite into your pizzas.

"How long have you been living here?"

"About 3 years."

"How many boyfriends have you had?"

"Um. I don't know."

"Did anyone ever propose to you?"

"What? No."

"What is your body count?"

"Gojo. What are these questions?"

"Just trying to get to know you better."

He said with a wide grin on his face.
You both finished your pizzas. You poured another glass for the both of you. You started to ask the same questions.

"How many girls have you dated?"

"About 13."

"Did anyone propose to you?"

"No."

"What is your body count?"

"Hm. 22."

You were surprised at how truthfully he answered the questions and you started to get interested.

"Do you have any fetishes or kinks?"

He choked. He started to cough and clear his mouth.

"W-what?"

"So?"

His face was covered in pink. You took your glass to your mouth, raising your eyebrows for an answer.

"Um. I guess praise kink."

"Mhm."

You took I big sip.

"Do you have siblings?"

"Yeah, I have a sister."

Gojo took a big sip. He was tense. You stared at him waiting for him to say something.
You tried to make out where he was looking but couldn't.

"So I'm gonna get ready for bed."

"This early?"

"Yes. I need my sleep."

"Come on. Stay up."

"And do what?"

"Maybe hang out with your favorite person?"

Gojo expected you to roll your eyes and send him out on his way but you didn't.

"I guess but I'll change first."

You quickly ran up to your room. Gojo as usual looked at your ass.
You came back down after a few minutes. Gojo looked over his shoulder. You had black satin short pants on paired with a matching satin black blouse. The blouse wasn't buttoned up properly, you showed a bit of cleavage.

"Looking good, Mama."

He said as you walked to the fridge He looked you up and down. I remembered you had some chocolate-covered strawberries left and got them out. You sat next to Gojo again.
You immediately dig in. Eating strawberry after strawberry. You looked at Gojo seeing that he was grinning at you.

"Want one?"

You took a strawberry, holding it up for him to take. He takes your hand and brings it closer to his mouth. He bit the strawberry out of your hand. He then started to kiss your hand and then your wrist. His other hand swiftly took his blindfold off, seeing he was seductively looking at you.
He moved his face closer to yours. He flipped your hair back and held your other hand tightly with his. He kissed your neck then your cheek and then he was about to kiss your lips but then you pushed him away.

"No. We are not doing this again."

You quickly stood up and took Gojo to the front door. You shoved him out without hearing anything else from him.