under the covers

Gojo was sitting on your pelvis. He was breathing heavily. His hair was covering his eyes and his head was tilted down seeing where your hand was placed.
You kept on palming his clothed dick. You were still propped up by one elbow.
Gojo started to moan and groan profusely.
He pushed his hips closer to you, more into your hand. He was only looking at your hand. You were trying to find his face under his white hair.

You suddenly felt something wet. He was leaking precum.
Gojo threw his head back and bit his lip. He looked at you.
Your mouth was open. Your lips were red and wet from licking them nervously.
Your eyes were wide awake. Looking up at him.
Gojo started to come closer to you. He placed his hand on yours which was still palming him.
He came closer to you and trailed gentle kisses on your neck.
His other hand swiftly went up to your t-shirt and then to your back. Unclippig your bra with one hand. He started to grope your breast. His other hand took your hand and pinned them over your head. Locking your fingers together. He then exposed your boob and bra. He released his kisses from your neck and went down to your boob. Sucking on your boob. He then went to your nipple and bit it.

"Ouch. Bitch, why did you do that?"

Gojo looked at you and had a look of concern on his face. His eyes started to become watery. He quickly got off of you and sat down on the edge of the bed. Holding his face in his hand.

"Sorry."

He mumbled. You sat on your knees.

"Gojo, what's wrong?"

You crawled over the big bed to sit next to him.

"I feel like I'm gonna go crazy."

He was red and hot. His leg was bouncing up and down, trying to suppress the feeling.
You stood up and went in front of him. He looked up to you. Your eyes were glassy and full of desire. The desire to have him. You caressed his cheek.
You bent down to him.

"Gojo. Just relax."

You pushed Gojo back onto the bed. You started to kiss his neck and chest. Your hand went up to his chest. Started to play with his nipples and pinch him. He twitched at the slight pain.
You moved your head down to his dick with the other hand. You slowly removed his boxers and his dick sprung out.
His dick seemed like it got even bigger.
You started to suck the tip. His hand started to interfere with the hand that was playing with his nipples. He was looking down at you. Your other hand started to stroke him. After some time you took him fully in. Gojo tensed up from the sensation.
His dick was at the back of your throat. Gojo started to squeeze your hand even more. Sweet moans filled your ears. He arched his back, his breathing got heavier and his legs started to shake. Then you released him from your mouth.
Gojo started to get watery eyes again. You were coughing on the floor releasing your hand from Gojo. You then stood back up and faced him again. You pushed him back down, him now laying flat down on the bed. You quickly pulled down the panties, revealing your thong, and sat down on his lap. You continued to stroke him. He was totally weak under you. Soft and quiet. Following along with every move you made.
You started to speed up the pace. He started to arch his back and he came quicker than you'd expect. Gojo was breathing heavily, his lips were open and his eyes were shut.
He had cum all over your hand, he seemed done but you weren't. You looked back down and his dick was still hard.
You looked over to the bedside table and quickly reached over to it, opening the drawer and finding many condoms. You took a condom and ripped it open with your mouth. You quickly roll the condom down on his dick.

"W-What are you-!"

You quickly sunk yourself on to him. Gojos body jerked together. He was still too sensitive. Your body quivered at the feeling of Gojos dick inside of you. Gojos breathing became even faster. You rested your hands on his chest for stability. After you got used to it before Gojo could, you started to aggressively ride him. Gojo started to moan loudly and scream and you did too moan.

"Wait!! Oh fuck!"

It didn't take long for your orgasm to build. The closer you got the faster you went. Gojo tried to calm you down, trying to hold on your thighs. Gojos legs were shaking water slowly trickling down his face paired with a lot of sweat. The marks you left on his neck and chest. You loved the sight of him. You then came and Gojo did again. You squeezed Gojos pecks as the feeling passed. You fell next to him as you tried to calm down your breathing. After you calmed down you looked at Gojo.

"Wow."

He was done and tired. You propped yourself up with one arm holding your head. The other arm pulled the fully used condom off. You smirked at him. He let out a loud sigh.

*What are you doing to me, Y/n*