dirty stool

You guys started to walk into your living room. You kick off your heels and let your bag and coat drop to the floor.
You walked to your kitchen. Gojo followed after you. You hopped on the counter. Gojo looks around and then met your eyes. Your head was tilted to the side and you leaned back while resting on your arms. You were smirking at him. He just looked at you, analyzing you. Looking at your long shaved, and soft legs then moves his eyes up to your boobs. You saw him eyeing your boobs. You slowly started to take off your tight black top. Gojo started to move closer to you. He grabbed your hips, tracing his fingers around your body. You pulled his neck closer to you and started to nibble on his ear. You started to smell that perfume again. You pulled him even closer. That his crotch was right against your vigina. He started to moan. Bucking his hips into you. You could feel his hard boner, that hasn't calmed down. He softly grabbed your neck, trying to pull you into a kiss.

"Mh mh. No. What are you trying to do?"

Gojo pulled back. Starting to get confused and worried if he has done something wrong.

"What do you mean 'No'? Is something wrong?"

You started to giggle at his puzzled face. You started to unbuckle his belt. You pulled down his pants showing his tight red boxers. You hopped off the counter. You pushed Gojo into a stool. You unbuttoned his blouse and started to kiss his chest, and torso until you were on your knees and right before his dick.
Gojo didn't try to stop you. His face was flushed red. His lips were partially opened, letting out his hot breath. You kissed his sex lines while getting the tip of his dick out. You leaned back. His dick was leaking precum on his lower stomach. You looked at him. His eyes were glistening with lust. He was breathing heavily. He was watching you the whole time.
You got his whole dick out except his balls.

"Your dick is huge."

He started to get even more red. You aggressively grabbed his dick. He squirmed under your touch, he let out an intense groan.
You started to slowly stroke his dick. Admiring his long, thick dick. After some time of stroking him, gojo got bored of it and needed more.

"C-Can you suck it?"

You smiled at his request.

"Someone is being needy."

You started to like from the ⁿbottom until his tip. You started to suck his tip while stroking the rest. He moaned even louder. You started to take in more and more until everything was in your mouth. He leaned back, grabbing the counter. You went faster and faster. He wanted to push your head down but you slapped his hand away. You started to gag and your eyes started to become watery while still staring at him. He suddenly threw his head back and closed his eyes. There was sweat dripping down his forehead. You could tell he was about to cum, his hips started to buck more into you and you stopped. He looked directly back at you. You got up and went up into your room. Gojo didn't realize what just happened. He was so close but then it stopped. He saw you walking up the stairs. He stood up quickly and grabbed your hand. You turned around and you saw his look. His brows were furrowed together. His eyes looking desperately at you. He was frustrated. Sexually frustrated.

"Please. I beg you. I can't hold it anymore."

He pulled you into his warm chest. His warm breath was brought into your ear. Giving you a shiver down your body.

"Please, Mama."

You could feel his boner against your hip. You look down to see it was even getting harder from edging him. You push him away from the hug and take him to your office. You go to your desk and opened the last drawer. You pulled out a little black book and shoved it in Gojos's hand.

"Knock yourself out."

You walked out of the office and into your room. You fell on your bed, falling asleep in seconds.
Gojo was mad and confused. He opened the book to find old pictures of you from 2 years ago. The pictures of you were erotic, like a limited edition of pictures from a pornstar.
The last thing you heard was wet sounds of stroking and muffled moaning.

THE NEXT MORNING

You woke up after a long sleep. The sun was shining through your windows and the birds were singing. You had a headache from the alcohol that Gojo warned you about. You stood up from your bed tumbling around, still wearing the clothes from last night. You go outside and look around. The last thing you remember is dragging Gojo to your office and giving him...

*OH SHIT*

You ran to your office and swung the door open but Gojo wasn't there. You looked around for your book. Messing up your office but you couldn't find it either. You looked around your desk again then you saw that the box of tissues was empty and your trash can was full. You decided to calm down and push your thoughts away. You went down to your living room to check if Gojo was there. He wasn't. In the Kitchen? No. In the bathroom? No. In the guest bedroom? No. In your bathroom? No.
He wasn't anywhere and the book wasn't either. You decided to go wash up and take a nice bath.

You enter the bathtub and let the water run. You tried to retrace your memory but you couldn't. You could only remember brief things about last night. You were worried that anything happened. As soon as that thought entered your mind, you immediately got out of the bathtub and grabbed your phone. Calling Gojo.

*Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding"

Gojo didn't answer. You started to pace around your home. Maybe you just misplaced the book. Maybe nothing happened or what if something did happen? What if Gojo tries to sell the pictures? What if he shows them other people you know just to flex? A few hours later were lying in bed and you got a notification on your phone. Gojo posted something in his story. You clicked on his story. He was in a strip club. He was smoking weed and there was a girl next to him. The girl was in very revealing clothes and looked almost like you.