3

Y/N's POV,

The next day I walked into class with Damien. Everyone was looking down and silent dread was all over the class.

"Damien... what's going on?" I whispered.

"Nothing is going on, Y/N." He told me nonchalantly. "What do you want for lunch today?"

He asked me, yet my mind wondered about. I was still depressed about Mina and Dolores ignoring me. Yet I can't seem to put my finger on why they would do it.

As far as I can remember, I have never said nor did anything to make them dislike me. I slouched in my seat and stared ahead.

"Y/N." Damien said in gritted teeth, shaking me. I woke up from my trance and hummed in response.

"I said what do you want to eat for lunch? I don't like being ignored." He hissed at me. "Uhm... I'm eating my lunch today, Damien. I can't let you buy stuff for me anymore. I've got shame." I scratched my nape.

"No, Y/N. All you eat is fucking bullshit, I wonder what your mother thinks when she cooks you crap food." He raised his eyebrow.

I was immediately offended and pushed him away from me. "Don't talk about my mother like that!" I pointed at his face, while he stares back at me with his gorgeous eyes, seemingly unfazed by the racket I caused.

The whole class was caught off guard by my sudden outburst that they stared at me, but when Damien started to crack his fingers they all looked away and forcibly continued what they were doing.

I stared at all of them in disbelief and yelped as Damien pulled me to his lap and buried his head on my neck.

"I'm sorry, darling." He says against my neck. "It isn't crap food, I just want you to eat more." He sighed.

My eyes were practically bulging out of their sockets. What is wrong with this man?

First he scolded me as though I was a child and he was my father, the next second he clings to me like a lover. I am more than confused about this man.

"D-Damien..." I tapped his shoulder and he looked up to me. "Hmm?"

"I think Ma'am Vanessa is here." I pointed up front. Damien hummed again and made me sit on his lap with my back facing his chest.

"Uhm Damien, can I go back to my seat, please?"

He shook his head and tightened his arm on my waist.

I stayed like that for the rest of the discussion. I couldn't even focus on what Ma'am Vanessa was saying as my entire face was red in embarrassment.

No one else seemed to mind that I was sitting on Damien's lap, or complain about the fact that he kisses my shoulder every now and then, making me feel a sense of fear and to my absolute horror; pleasure.

The ticklish feeling was making me jiggly. And Damien knew that, which is why he keeps doing it.

...

The morning sessions ended and Damien dragged me out of the gates.

"Where are we going?" I asked him. "You'll see." Was his reply.

I kept my mouth shut as he shoved me inside his car and strapped in the seatbelt.

"Damien, we can't go I have to study." I tried to open the door yet it wouldn't budge at all.

"We're eating outside, Y/N." He told me abruptly.

"But I told you, I have to eat lunch. My mom got angry when I didn't eat my lunch yesterday, Damien." I told him.

He only looked at the road in annoyance and started the car. "Can you please just shut the fuck up, Y/N?" He yelled and smacked my thigh.

I yelped and kept my mouth shut, blinking back tears.

He took a quick glance at me before rubbing on my thigh. The whole ride was silent until we arrived at a classy restaurant.

"Damien, this place is expensive." I told him.

"Expensive? This is cheapest place in town, love. I only went here cause I'm afraid my sweet angel might be to shy to eat in expensive places." He chuckled and went outside, opening my door and held out his hand for me to hold.

Cheap? But this is the most fancy restaurant in the neighborhood. Dad only took the family once and we barely ate anything.

I unknowingly took his hand and he pulled me out. He placed his hand on my waist and guided me inside.

"Good morning mister, madame." The waiter nodded at me but Damien glared at him.

"U-Uh please, over here." He led us to the most beautiful table on the restaurant, and offered our menu.

"Damien, hurry and eat. The next class is starting in 35 minutes." I said worriedly, pulling out my lunchbox.

"Ah, darling." He frowned and grabbed the box from me. "Don't embarrass yourself."

He then told the waiter what he wanted for the both of us.

I sat in silence with Damien simply staring at me. I was playing with my fingers and biting my lower lip every once in a while.

Our food finally came and Damien placed the plates infront of me.

I smiled shyly and thanked him before tying my hair up in a ponytail.

We were both eating in silence when he suddenly tucked another loose strand of hair that fell from my forehead.

"You look beautiful, sweetheart." He complimented me, making my weak heart blush along with my face.

"T-Thank you, Damien." I stuttered.

"And you're mine." He was looking at ny face and I blushed even more, turning into a deep shade of red.

"Stop it, Damien." I bit my lip.

"No, I won't stop. You are mine."