10

Damien's POV,

I walked towards school and waited at the front gate, looking around leisurely for my princess to come.

It was 7:20, a few minutes before class, and I was getting a little impatient. Did she decide not to come? Is she that fucking dumb?

I pulled out my phone and called her. She didn't answer for 2 minutes, making me even more annoyed than usual.

I forgot my anger once I saw her figure walking towards the gate, looking down at her feet. I smiled and waited for her to wrap her hand around my arm as usual, but she didn't. She simply passed me by as though I was a total stranger.

I groaned in frustration and anger before holding her wrist. "D-Damien let go." She whined, pulling her hand back unsuccessfully.

I pulled her into my arms, trapping her in my rock-hard chest, making it very difficult for my sweet angel to breathe. "Damien I can't-" She gasps for air, and I finally release her.

I grinned and placed my hand on her cheek gently. "Hi darling. You okay?" I cooed.
She nods uncomfortably and I clenched my teeth. "You know, angel I'm starting to think you're being such a bitch." I tell her.

"I know what you did, Damien." She hissed. "I know that you hurt Sanchez and the others. How could you?"

I smirked maniacally and looked straight into her terrified little eyes.

"Oh no, my little angel knows about my secret."

She looked away, and I chuckled deeply, grabbing ahold of her wrist again and entered the establishment.

She kept mum the entire time, and I myself was feeling irritated about the fact that she wasn't her usual bubbly self around me. It made me feel angry.

"Say something, will you, angel?" I snarled at her. She shook and trembled, making me even more angry. "Fuck it!" I cussed and decided we should skip school and have some fun again.

This time, I had a grin on my face.

...

Y/N's POV,

I was absolutely terrified as Damien drags me off into that room where we had some....fun, last time.

"No, do you plan on... on....?"

Damien smirked, and I saw the outline of his tongue dance across his mouth.

"Why, darling? Are you scared? I just wanted to... test something out."

Damien then starts to strap me into the bed, binding me.

I screamed and cried out loud, hoping that someone would hear me. Before I could react, Damien had ripped my shorts and underwear apart, along with my dignity. (Not like he hasn't taken it before, tho-)

"Let's see..." Damien says while rummaging a pile of objects I couldn't make out.

To my horror, he pulls out what looks like a whip. My soul almost left my body. "No- No!" I roared and struggled with everything that I could, to no vain.

Damien then pours himself what looked like a glass of wine, which looked like red blood, and sat on a chair directly in front of the bed.

"How many should we do, darling? Twenty? Thirty? Thirty-five?" He chuckled darkly. "I could do this all day long."

"Hmm?" He raised an eyebrow at my silence. "Thirty-five it is." He sighed and dragged the whip down my inner thigh, causing me to yelp loudly.

"Ah!" I screamed.

"Start counting darling, if you don't speak up I'll add another five." He says sadistically.

"O-One." I started in a shaky voice. "O-oh! Two-"

Hot tears were rolling down my eyes as I was feeling extremely humiliated and exposed. And to my absolute horror, the place in between my legs started to feel extremely wet, and I was frustrated as to why I was turned on by this painful torture.

"Oh? What's this, darling?" Damien smirked as he touched my rosebud lightly.