19

She tried to escape, look for a doorway to freedom. But now that I've stolen her from him, I had my grip on every part of her, taking her breath and every ounce of freedom she had, and I won't give her back. Not even a chance, cause now, she belongs to me.

-Andrew Calvin

Y/N's POV,

I woke up in a jolt of panic and looked around. I was still cuffed to the headboard of the bed and my lower region was painfully exposed to the cold air conditioner that was blasted on max.

There was a blanket which was hanging from the edge of the bed and I tried to break free from the cuffs but how am I supposed to do that?

I groaned and tried to grab it with my feet but it barely reached that side. This bed was way too big for me to even reach it.

I could feel myself shaking from the cold when the door opened and I saw a maid with a bandage on her head. I immediately recognized her as the maid that Andrew mercilessly kicked down the stairs.

"Miss do you need he-"

"A-Are you okay?" I asked her in a small voice, in the brink of tears again. Really, I don't understand why I'm so quick to cry.

"What- what's wrong, Miss Y/N?" She asked sadly.

"What do you mean? Why are you asking me that?! Are you okay? Is your head okay? Did you face any complications?" I said in a high voice to fight off the urge to cry.

"I just had a minor concussion, Miss Y/N. I'll have some headaches here and there, but I'll be fine." She smiled sadly.

"But.. how do you know it's nothing serious?"

"Well, we all can get examined by the staff physician Mr. Andrew hired for all his workers and maids."

"Are... are you sure?"

She nodded. "Yes.. but enough about me.. you're freezing cold and... half-naked..."

My eyes widened as I remembered that I still didn't have my panties on. Ny face turned red as a tomato in embarrassment.

"I'm sorry- I.. If you could just-"

"I know what happened, Miss Y/N. Mr. Andrew was performing oral sex on you." She said with no change of tone whatsoever. "And judging from the sound of it earlier, you weren't willing." She added.

"I.... but how do you know? You heard-"

"I'm sorry for eavesdropping, Miss Y/N. But I wanted to thank you for saving me earlier. Then I heard noises from inside and didn't dare knock. I would've died if I had."

"But I didn't save you." I whispered as she picked up the panties she saw on the floor.

"Oh but you did, Miss Y/N. If you weren't there then Mr. Andrew would've already killed me." She says.

"I'm sorry you had to go through all of that." I said.

"It's okay, Miss. Mr. Andrew gave me the key to your cuffs and told me to unlock them for you."

She pulled out a key from her pocket and unlocked the cuffs for me. She then handed me my panties and I gratefully put them on and covered myself with a blanket, trying to fight off the cold.

"I brought you some hot chocolate too, Miss Y/N. Although they may not be warm enough because of how cold it is here."

"I appreciate it.. thank you." I said in a low voice.

"Well you might be wondering where Mr. Andrew is." She suddenly chided.

I stopped sipping on my chocolate drink. I didn't care where God would put that psychopath, so why would she ask me?

"Uhm..."

"Mr. Andrew is in the west wing and he's having sex with one of his two sex workers, Miss Y/N." She said again, with no filter whatsoever.

I cringed and almost choked on my drink. "Okay, enough about him. What's your name?" I asked her.

"Agatha, Miss Y/N. Agatha Froder."

I smiled at Agatha. "Well I'm Y/N L/N." I told her.

"I do know who you are, Miss Y/N. You're all the Master can talk about for years. I pitied you even though I have never met you before. And now I pity you even more than before that you're here. I've heard that you are also the  obsession of Mr. Andrew's rival, Mr. Damien Huxley, the king of mafia." She says in a low voice.

"Damien..." I said slowly, and remembered my parents, who I hope are safe.

"After word got out that you were both together, Mr. Andrew lost his mind. He kept killing everyone here who made even the tiniest mistake." I stared, my mouth agape.

"He's a terrible person." I whispered under my breath.

"True. But... I wondered... Mr. Andrew is only second in power to Mr. Damien. So I wondered how he treated you."

I kept silent for a while.

"Mr. Damien is ruthless, even more ruthless than Mr. Andrew, that I know. He is a massacre. I've seen him all over the internet, so Miss Y/N, how did he treat you?"

"Well... he.. he was ruthless, like you said. But-"

I sat in silence with Damien simply staring at me. I was playing with my fingers and biting my lower lip every once in a while.

Our food finally came and Damien placed the plates infront of me.

I smiled shyly and thanked him before tying my hair up in a ponytail.

We were both eating in silence when he suddenly tucked another loose strand of hair that fell from my forehead.

"You look beautiful, sweetheart." He complimented me, making my weak heart blush along with my face.

I shook my head in disbelief. Seriously-

"Get out, maid." I heard a voice and a pair of footsteps entered the room.

It was Andrei and Leona.

"Of course Ma'am, Sir." Agatha bowed to them and stared at me in pity before leaving.

"Go away. I don't want to see you." I told them bluntly.

"Y/N... I'm sorry. But you'll love my brother, I'm sure of that." Andrei said in a small voice.

I almost let out a laugh of pure hatred.

"Really? I will never love him! I want to go home! Why did you even bring me here? Do you know that your brother has sex workers?" I almost irked upon saying that. "Why don't he play with them instead of me?" I said loudly.

Andrei ignored me and sat down the bed next to me.

"Oh Y/N, my brother loves you so much that he refused to fuck you while you both are still unmarried."

"He's venting out his sexual frustration on you to someone else." He says.

I scoffed. "IS THAT SUPPOSED TO BE A GOOD THING?!"

Bitch I AM SERIOUS. IS THAT SUPPOSED TO BE A GOOD THING? NOW I DON'T KNOW WHO Y'ALL THINK IS BETTER FOR.. UHM Y'ALL. ALL I KNOW IS THAT I AM HYPED AND I HOPE YOU ARE AS WELL.