27. CORPSE

It was winter break. Normally I'd spend these two weeks hanging with the guys and chasing after girls but this time I had a clear goal.

I stormed into T's room. "Get up." I commanded.

He didn't even move.

"I said, get up, idiot!" I ripped the sheets off T's frail body.

This time he was actually sleeping, surprisingly. He hugged his arms close to his body and had his legs pulled up. He looked cute all curled like that. For a moment I debated waiting till he was awake but then I realized if he wanted to get back on his feet he'd have to sleep at a normal time.

I brushed his hair out of his face. I traced his little nose. Timothy smiled a little. It made my heart pound. He could still smile.

I looked around the room and found a glass of water on his nightstand.

"Sorry not sorry." I picked up the glass and poured it's entire contents all over Timothy's face.

He gasped and sat up. "Josh?! What the hell!" He pushed me which made me laugh.

"Morning, sunshine."

"What is your problem?!"

"For one? That you need to shower. I'm not being seen with you looking and smelling the way you do."

Timothy scowled at me. "What are you talking about?"

"We're going for a walk."

"No."

"Yes." I smiled. "In fact, I have lots of fun activities planned for the next two weeks so buckle up, kid."

Timothy was about to lay back down but felt the cold water on his mattress. "You're not funny!"

"I consider myself very funny actually. Now get up. I made breakfast. After eating that we'll go."

"Are you not listening? I'm not going anywhere."

"I will carry you if I must. Don't forget," I grabbed T's arm and squeezed a little too hard. "I'm much stronger than you."

T continued to glare at me.

"Now, will you take your shower alone or do you need help?"

T ate quietly and slowly but he ate at least. He was still angry but he was clean and wearing a fresh set of his black hoodie and sweatpants combo. Granted, he didn't do his hair or makeup.

"How is it?" I asked.

Timothy answered my question with a glare and continued munching on his french toast.

After doing the dishes we were ready to go. I handed T his coat which he slowly put on and off we went. He also walked very slowly and his teeth were clattering the whole time.

"You seriously need to eat more. You look like a corpse."

"S-s-shut up." Timothy snapped.

"S-s-shut up!" I mimicked him.

"I'm.. cold. L-let's go back." T stuttered.

"Here." I wrapped a huge red scarf around him. "If we keep walking you'll be warm in no time."

"Josh! I don't want to!"

"I like seeing you suffer, remember?" I smirked.

T grabbed my wrist. "P-please. I'm tired and it's too cold.." A big gust of cold wind blew into our faces. Timothy cringed and his teeth clattered even more.