surprise!!

hey, guys check out my new book Bound in Holy Matrimony: A Marriage of Life and Death

PLOT SUMMARY:

Sophia, a brilliant doctor with a strong sense of justice, finds herself drawn to, the powerful and enigmatic leader of the mafia. Despite their differences, they are inexplicably drawn to each other, and their love begins to bloom amidst the chaos and danger of their surroundings.

But as becomes more deeply involved with Vincenzo and his organization, she begins to see the darker side of his world - the violence, the corruption, the betrayals. And as the lines between right and wrong blur, she must decide where her loyalties lie. 

 Victor coerced Sophia into marriage and threatened her since she'd seen him kill someone. They had no idea that this union would alter the underworld's power structures.

she soon discovers that there is more to than meets the eye - behind his tough exterior, he is a man with a complex past and a deep sense of honour.

As Vincenzo opens up to Sophia about his past, she begins to see him in a new light. But their love is threatened by the very organization that brought them together, and they must fight to stay alive and protect each other from those who would do them harm.

As Sophia and Vincenzo navigate the treacherous waters of their relationship, they are forced to confront their own pasts and the secrets that threaten to tear them apart. But through it all, their love remains strong, a beacon of hope in a world of darkness.