Goodbye

I just wanna say THANK YOU to everyone who read this book and enjoyed it or hated it.

It's not easy for me to say goodbye. I feel a mix of gratitude, nostalgia, and a bit of sadness. From the first time, I started writing to now, you've all supported me. I can't believe I am going to hit completed.

When I decided to write this book I was sure of 2 things- first I would not have a weak female lead who would always need to wait for her prince charming to come and save her and second I wanted a sad ending, I wanted her to die. I am a person who will sit and cry for days if a character dies, so I just wanted to experiment and see what the end would turn out to be.

 Let me just say it now- there will be no sequel or anything. her death is the last thing you will know about that family. When I killed her I doubted my decision a hundred times and I was like what the hell did I do when I wrote that scene. 

This was my first book and there were times I felt unhappy and sad and irritated and many times I felt as if I should just stop writing. but I am happy that I managed to finish this book even though I took an entire year, maybe more.

Now, as I move on to a new chapter in my life, I have to say goodbye. I probably won't write a new book anytime soon. this book drained me.
So on that note, one last thank you to ALL of you for supporting me.

I love you all.❤️❤️