ʰᵉᵃʳᵗᵃᶜʰᵉ ᵐᵉᵐᵒʳʸ

let's talk about a triple update for this book, wowzers..

if you remember heartache i found part two to it. this is the part two of the story so i wanted to do a tribute to my old one shots by adding this one. it was a fav story, enjoy roomies!

tallin heard quick repeated knocks on his bedroom door making him wake up quickly and reach his hand to where kc was suppose to be. with a frown on his face he gets up quickly and slips on sweatpants heading to the door. he felt something was off now.

opening the door quickly he saw two nightshift guards at his room door.

"um sir we have a report" one of the guards spoke up to him after leading his voice. tallin felt irritated as is not waking up to kc in bed with him.

"well spit it the fuck out" he grumbled out.

the next guy cleared his voice looking to the other guy but took over when they just began to start at each other. "one- one of your cars are gone and we think it must've been miss kc sir" he spits out nervously.

tallin eyes got darker and the gun he picked up from the bed before coming to the door he used to shoot both of the guards in their legs in non important areas. "so you idiots just let her leave"

"oh no-no sir tha—that's not what happened"

"oh really you idiots" tallin fumed out. he went back in his room slamming the doors into the guards faces and he went to get his phone. unlocking his phone he noticed a video and as he played it, he got more angrier. grabbing his phone and gun he went to the door and the guards were still there holding their injured knees.

he pushed both of them out his way. he made his way down the stairs typing aggressively rushing all of his men to report to his household. he stood at the bottom step holding his gun tight.

within five minutes, sixty nine men stood in front of him. he smiled darkly as it was so quiet. "i want my fucking wife found within twenty five minutes exactly. why twenty fucking five minutes exactly because that's how long i'm going to tourture and kill our little guest in the basement if not it'll probably take me atleast forty fucking minutes to slaughter and torture all of you including him if she's not found." after his death speech he shot his gun off at john hitting him with a head shot. a low thud hit the floor. "fucking idiot" he said lowly.

"GO! clock is now ticking" tallin angrily told the men. and on que they all scrammed like roaches, some bumping into one another.

"FUCK!" talking frantically screamed.

———————————————————
charleston private beach. kc location.

kc ended up at a hill near the beach tallin took her for their first date. where he first told her he loved her.

she sat silently once again just letting her tears fall she felt stupid for ignoring all the signs it felt so surreal to her.

she knew it was gonna be sooner or later that found her but she just needed time to herself. at the end of the day she still loved him but the lying was so unacceptable to her. she knew they'd have to have a serious talk and that would lead to where their relationship would end up.

so pushing the thoughts to the back of her head at the moment she put her head in her lap basking in the ocean and the wind blowing soothingly.

around 15 minutes later she felt someone staring at her. not turning her head fully but from her peripheral vision she could see a guy dressed in all back with blond hair. nobody other than alex havana, the guard who seemed to be around the most.