'²³ ᵖᵗ ⁱⁱ

i had made it...

the meeting was finally over and my noise wasn't too loud for them to hear as i covered it with occasional coughs and clearings of my throat. i know he felt every time i clenched when he moved.

"pleasure doing business with you, ma'am" the unannoying man greeted out and nodded my way.

i gave him a small smile that was cut short when the man who was still balls deep inside me decided to lean up. i let out a small cough, nudging him back unnoticeably.

he tapped my side, creating small circles with his free hand.

"as well" the annoying commented coming short. he tried to shake my man's hand but he wasn't going for that. not only for the way he reacted at the beginning of the meeting but throughout he was agitating and all over the place, very unbusiness like it you had asked me.

he gave him a nod instead of a hand shake as the man pulled his hand back sheepishly giving him a quick nod of the head back before he turned around headed for the door in a quickness.

the other man followed behind letting out a sigh a light smile on his face before he officially left out the office next.

soon after the door closed a hand wrapped around my neck pulling me back.

"ugh" i let out a moan. he was back to pushing at my spot once again.

"i don't think i told you, you could start yet sweetheart"

"i've been a good girl for you, please" i whine when he pushed his hips up into mine with a light thrust, it made me wanna retreat but push back against him at the same time. i needed more of him, more from him in this moment.

his grip became tighter at my plea taking my breath away, he trailed a thumb to my mouth hovering over my parted lips before pushing his thumb inside holding my tongue down. he kissed over my neck humming to himself, breathing me in.

"suck"

i did as told sucking his finger in my mouth illicit thoughts of sucking his dick fluttered through my mind had me getting ever wetter.

"what are you thinking about gracie that's got you pulling my dick in more with this greedy cunt"

his voice was getting labored. his tight grip loosing here and there before he'd grip my neck again.

"you" i breathed out breathlessly.

"what about me? hm?"

i didn't respond giving him silence instead, my cheeks heating up.

"gracie don't make me ask you again" he gritted, applying pressure.

"me swallowing your dick in my throat" a mumbled bunch of words spilled from my tainted lips but he could hear from being so close up.

he said nothing more pulling his thumb from my mouth trailing it lower to my breast making them grow stiff under my shirt. he opened the shirt quickly as my chest heaved from his touches and close proximity.

moving his chair back slightly it gave more space than before. he spreaded his legs giving me the space to move my legs more wider.

"how about you swallow it with this cunt of yours instead for now" giving me slow paced movement on my clit.

"please" i really needed to cum.

"get yourself off baby, use me" he profusely said leaning back in his chair.

short circuited i didn't think much just started moving my hips chasing my own high. his thumb still worked on my clit but the pace was more in tune with my own movements hitting just at the right time.

"awhn fuck" i cried out once he started fucking back up into me.

"come on bounce on it like a good girl gracie, like my good girl"

i met him thurst for thrust my eyes stinging with tears from nearly crying at the feeling of pleasure i was going through.

my hand covered part of his that still held my throat while my other went to the top of his hand that was working my clit. i started to bounce more smacking my ass down onto his pelvis.

"fuck just like that"

letting my throat go he smacked my breast before gripping it in his palm. he did it again and again making me cream all over him.

"look at you, you like that slut"

i dragged out a yes through a moan, i was in bliss no matter in the world could take this from me. he knew just what to do, just what to say lighting a match setting me on fire just with his being.

"turn around and ride me"

i was just moving no response. repositioning myself i grabbed his dick aligning it with my pussy pushing and lowering myself to reconnect us together again. my pussy swallowed his dick leaving not one bit of his length uncovered.

i huffed a breath leaning on him as my legs began trembling.

"fuck me gracie" moving my head back up i made eye contact with him watching him watch me. i placed one of my hands on his shoulder while the other went to his balls massaging them in my hand. i began to move fucking him taking what i wanted from him. his head falls back leaning in to his own fill of the pleasure.

i just bounced taking him as deep as i can wanting him everywhere just filling me whole.

"you feel so good" i moaned out.

i slapped his face a little bringing him back in to me wanting him to watch me break us down.

he watched me as his own moans came alive making me fuck him rougher. he slapped my ass back to back encouraging me to keep going and chase my high.

and i did i chased it, running straight to it.

he pulled me in kissing me deeply, it was so sloppy and messy his tongue pushed through sucking me in then he spit inside holding my jaw demanding me to swallow and like his good girl that i was i swallowed triggering my orgasm making me spiral. he started to fuck me back pushing me over.

"good girls always get rewarded, cum for me gracie"

and i came for him trembling as my chest pounded, a loud cry filled the room with the sounds of his pounding.

he kept going making sure i fell hard.

i gripped his shoulders my nails digging deep. another long cry left my lips, this time my eyes blurred as i rested my head against his, our breaths mixing together.

sex was an action just meant to be meaningless to some but with him and to me it was addictive, it made me desperate, an addict, a personal slut.

"fuck fuck fuck" he cursed, moaning into my ear. he nibbled over my neck and jaw still pounding up into me.

pushing against my walls one last time he came inside me while i came with him as he hugged me tight a struggled groan leaving his lips.

my legs came down as my sight grew dark for a second. opening my eyes a couple minutes later i could tell i blacked out. he stayed still rubbing my hips to my ass then to my waistline again.

i kissed over his chest lazily bringing my arms around his neck pulling him to my closer to my face, kissing his lips a light moan came out.

gripping my ass he made sure i stayed plugged over his dick. "i fucking love you"

i hope you enjoyed part two, sorry it took a couple days i was busy.

it may be errors.

see ya roomies!