ᵗʰʳᵒᵘᵍʰ ʰⁱˢ ᵐⁱⁿᵈ

seeing my sweet lily swollen with my children does wonderous things to me. she's so perfect for me.

i was about to head out for my meeting early this morning when i got distracted hearing her movement and seeing the sheet was below her growing tummy showing off bits of her body. it made me grow aching hard.

her face was a little scrunched up from the turning due to the babies that i would definitely have a talk with about my lily. she was glowing either way pouty face or not. one of her hands held right underneath it protectively. her breast were fuller now, more swollen but i licked them every night after sucking on ice to give her a bit of comfort. and just right under that growing bump, her cunt aligns. slowly i kissed her forehead before i moved down kissing her stomach twice.

her face released the pout and she seemed more peaceful now. these boys are always up starting a mess with my woman.

"leave her be boys" i told him while grazing my thumbs on the sides where her stretch marked were.

taking a look to her breast i felt my dick start to hurt. i groaned low as i palmed it, she can do nothing to me but look and i'll get hard.

getting on my elbows on her side of the bed i moved the sheet uncovering her fully. i pushed her leg over the other so her leg was a little bit higher but not to cause her any discomfort. i hummed seeing she was already glistening wet and i could see her pink pussy flesh.

i rolled my sleeves up to move them out of the way and put my coat near the edge of the bed, taking my shoes back off. moving down i held her leg over as i licked my tongue across her slit then wrapped my mouth around her clit sucking it into my mouth. a light whimper pushed past her throat through her mouth. so fucking sexy. i laid a couple kisses then licks on her clit then paid attention to her cunt, i put my tongue as far as it could go. like clock work her eyes fluttered open. they were quick to make contact with my own and i could see the lust and pleasure she wanted, that i would give to her, only me. i removed my tongue giving her a little smirk of my own before pushing two fingers in her, her head lolled back as a gasped released itself. she so fucking perfect. i moved my mouth back down teasing her clit as i added a third finger stretching her out. her hips started to move on their own accord meeting me half way as her breast poked out more from her erratic breathing and her nipples grew hard little pebbles.

she was glistening before but now i would drown a happy man.

i hummed loving all of this truly. i loved watching her orgasm it was mine. only mine to see, the possessiveness was getting to my head i curled my fingers inside her while sucking her clit in my mouth. her legs started to tremble but i wasn't done with her.

"gosh fuck" she cursed. she tried moving her leg down but i kept her still.

god my dick hurt so badly now. i felt like a whimsy teenager going through puberty all over again ready to release.

i didn't stop my fingers, looking up at her she was truly beautiful my good little lady. i kissed her lips as she moaned into my mouth. her shaky little hand gripping at my damp hair. the urge to make her cry came to mind fueling me more.

"how do you want your orgasm today little love" i questioned her.

"i need mmmh i need you to make me cum please" she begged too caught up in pleasure and grinding on my damn fingers soaking them she couldn't focus.

"it's okay little love i'll decide for you today" i kissed her lips once more adding my tongue into her mouth. i groaned rubbing my thumb over her clit.

"shit shit shit" she chanted.

i freed my dick from my pants with my free hand stroking it. turning her on her back i made sure a pillow was behind her. removing my fingers i messily put them all over her breast. then the rest over my hardened dick. she watched parting and licking her lips. images of her on her knees for me while i fucked her pretty little mouth ravished my sight. i leaned down sucking her breast into my mouth had her moaning erratic