ᵐⁱˡʸʸ

her breaths started to get strained releasing shorter than before as she keeps on reading the smut filled lines.

memories flood her brain and connect to her core. the air around her now hot and sweaty when in reality the house is as cold as it can be.

her eyes strain to her phone and her bottom lip hurts as she bites down hard into it, debating if she should make that call or text. she debates with herself, her eyes swish back to the book in her left hand skimming over the heated lines. the music in the background drowns from her ears only light sounds of the memories reflecting.

setting her bookmark inside she sit on her knees in the bed and grabs her phone quickly unlocking it then she hovers over his number not wanting to text this time. shakily, she presses the call button and in a instant he picks up on the first ring as always.

"milyy" his voice booms through the phone lightly and softly for her.

she breaths for a moment collecting his pet name for her in and clenching her thighs closer. tuning back into the phone after letting out a much needed breathe she clears her throat as best she could and speaks in that sweet voice he loves.

"i need you now" she spills breathlessly.

"and i'm on the way" his voice now darkened. she hears a chair move before a click of the phone.

she hurriedly throws her phone to the side on the bed near the bottom.

her eyes twist from the book onto the doorknob that turns open and shows a very tall bulk of a man who wears a white suit shirt and midnight dark suit bottoms. a dainty chain around his neck and light gold bracelet on his wrist. on his face covers his reading glasses that carry behind them dark eyes, her eyes themselves drop to his lips at the movement of his tongue peaking out to lick his lips.

his head tips to the side slowly and with little motion.

his eyes wondered the bed himself noticing a open book then her thighs pressed together since his large shirt was bunched to her high thighs.

"reading again" a small hum vibrates from his throat.

"yes" she states simply her mind still flooded with the thoughts and ideas. the many positions and opportunities of control taking over shooting all into one place connecting a strong force between her slim thighs.

"what fanatasy should i feed of yours now" he questioned her.

he walks slowly to the edge of the bed with his hands sitting in his pockets. his composure never strayed he was calm and soft with her but eyes held another story waiting to be filled.

she breaks his eye contact shuffling in the bed handing him the book nervously.

"ah let's see"

he takes the book from her hands the exchange causing a spark of sensation to flutter through both of them from the hand contact.

he opens the book from where her bookmark is held and another one of the many bright red stick notes that colored the book.

she stays quietly as he reads what she read, she tries to think of what his thoughts could be but also admired his work of art. a well bulging man that doesn't seem he could be real but only fictional like the ones she reads.

she noticed his eyes fill with lust as he closed the book softly and puts it near the edge where her phone allied.

a heavy breath flows out his body as if he was keeping it inside while reading. her thighs try to close more the heat she was feeling becoming unbearable for her.