ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘ

she stared at him as she sat on the edge of the bed crying her eyes out. her heart ached so bad she felt like she was having a mini heart attack but it was internal. her bottom lip continued to trimble as she stared through her blurry eyes at his tall figure.

he leaned against the door blocking her way outward. his hands gripped through his hair in a frustrated manner his heart feeling like it was crashing too.

"let me leave ryle" she rasped her voice pleading with pain.

it was silent for a good moment until he finally dropped his hands with a huff and stalked towards her in a slow motion pace.

"i hate you so fucking much let me leave" she bitterly spat to him.

he brushed her hair from over her ear patiently then put his lips close she could feel his heavy breathing "then leave ara fucking leave" he whispered down to her ear.

she cried harder and began to get up, her hands fisted at her side. she pushed at him moving around him heading to the door.

"you leave out that damn door no matter where you go i'll fucking find you and i can promise you that, hate me all you need to but this—" he pointed between him and her "will never stop"

she closed her eyes quick and hard trying to level out her breathing but it was so hard. her body was going through so much pain and her head was filled with so much pressure she just wanted it all to stop.

"let me go ryle" her pain spoke wrapped around the four words. her hand launched onto the door knob not turning it but getting a good grip full of it.

he always had to be in a close proximity to her at all times or it felt like he could possibly feel his heart stop. he walked closer to her but stopped a foot away still giving her space.

"i can't baby, i can't" he groaned out to her, he felt physical pain himself inside but he knew better to arise his emotions. he was trained to never breakdown, never feel his emotions, control views of him, never fall in love for anyone at any cost. but looking how things had become he knew he broke all this training rules soon as he fell in love with her as soon as he dropped down to his knees showing her she had control over him. he failed.

"you can and you will ryle" she now held a grudge of anger in her tone. still she shedded light tears down her pretty brown round face.

he moved closer to her and fell in his knees before her as he's done multiple times before.
she turned her back to the door facing towards his way.

"ryle get up from the floor"

he stayed silent something else he had learned from his brutal trained past. he was a man of few words and if he spoke it was a statement that he meant.

his thick calloused fingers trailed her smooth brown thighs.

"ryle—"

he shushed her keeping his fingers light on her skin and trailing higher. her breathing tried to stay calm but he felt the way it picked up. he studied her so long for years and especially when she slept he noticed every difference about her.

"why did you do it ryle" she asked quietly as her body began to heat up.

his other set of fingers found there way to her other thigh rubbing around the back just right under her ass. he leaned in kissing her knees then above them too continuing up on her legs.

"because i'm a killer baby it's what i was trained to do but i wasn't taught to stalk a little lady but i did."

"nor do i regret doing it" he added looking up at her.