✿ Introduction ✿

HELLO READERS! ✨

HELLO READERS!

Before we begin, thanks a lot for stumbling upon this book.

If you're a reader of 'Yours, With Love' and are beginning this journey together with me, type a hi here. Both the stories are related to each other but can be read as a standalone.

If you're a new reader to the series, type a hello here.

I would be immensely delighted if you shower your love on this story too, the way y'all did on Shruti and Rishabh's story.

Vote, Share, Comment, Follow your author's account and add this book to your Reading Lists and Library to be up to date with updates.

ABOUT

When the love of her life whom she knew for sixteen years cheated on her, twice, Akriti Goyal packed her bags with her infant son, only to leave the man forever.

Four years later, she gets one of the biggest deal of her life of designing the chain of hotels.

Little did she know that her world was going to rotate with that one yes!

MATTER OF FACT

• No heartbreak involved in the story; and in a way it is. What I mean is, our main characters won't break their relationship. Rest you know!

• No crime is (murder, abduction; whatever you name it) going on. Chill, it's just a normal life.

• Our female lead is a mother. You can't expect her to take decisions without concerning about her son.

• Major sweet scenes ahead. You are warned!

• Mature Scenes? Yes. But later in the book, not in the initial chapters. Have patience.

• The story revolves around second chances but it won't have your conventional Wattpad ending where she ends up with her ex.

YOU'RE WARNED BEFOREHAND!

COPYRIGHT

• The story and characters are fictional and are made by my own imagination. Any resemblance with the characters' name is just a coincidence.

• The story is a piece of fiction, not reality.

• Pictures and gifs used are not mine. All the graphics are related to their respective owners.

• All the comments are welcomed, both positives and negatives.

• And, please, don't copy my work. It includes the name, plot and dialogues of the story. Also, don't copy the work by changing its name and/or characters. Copying someone else's work shows how low you can stoop. Plus, the consequences would be bad too!

Copyright © 2023 Meteor Knight All Rights Reserved.

PLAYLIST

• Love Yourself -- Justin Bieber