✨Sibling Bonding✨

(WARNING: This will contain Angst, Cringy Moments, and Fluff. If you are not comfortable with either of these please skip this chapter. If you are okay with it, please proceed. (Omg I sound so professional for no reason🥲)

IN REAL LIFE

3RD PERSON

As Luz was waiting for Hunter she was laying in her bed wondering wether she should tell Hunter everything or just do her best to lie about it. But before she could answer her own question Hunter had arrived. "Hunter!" Luz called as she saw him fly in. "Hey Luz." Hunter replied. As Hunter settled down, putting flapjack aside. He noticed something, remember when Eda said Luz had eye bags? Well, let's just say they weren't very hidden. "Luz, now that I'm here tell me what's going on with you." Hunter said, looking at Luz. "Well, uh I- me- my- I'm sorry I can't find the words." Luz said. 

Then Hunter said beside Luz on her bed "Luz." Hunter said sternly. "Tell me what is wrong, you know I'm here for you right?" Hunter said, as his voice softened. "I know, it's just, I'm sorry." Luz said looking away. "Hey, don't apologize okay? It'll be okay" Hunter said. "Okay," Luz said, still looking away. Then Hunter heard some sniffles, he realized that Luz was crying. And I'm not gonna lie, he was internally panicking. He had never dealt with comforting someone before so, he just did the first thing that came up if his mind. Then suddenly Luz felt two arms wrap around her. 

Hunter was hugging her! "Sorry if I'm making it worse, I'm not really used to this," Hunter said. "No it's okay, you're doing your best" Luz said, softly smiling. "Thank you" Luz said, still sniffing. "I'll be here when your ready to talk alright?" Hunter said, still hugging her. "Yeah, thanks hunter." Luz said, she was already feeling a bit better from seeing how much effort Hunter was putting to comfort her. "Okay, I think I'm ready to talk." Luz said, "You sure? Don't push yourself." Hunter told Luz. "Yeah I'm ready, I just need a minute." Luz said back to hunter. Then Luz took a deep breath, "Ever since we've been in the emperor's mind, I haven't been eating or sleeping. I've felt that it's my fault that everyone's suffering, because if I hadn't helped him meet the collector then everyone would be happy. And you too! Maybe it would have just been better if I hadn't existed," Luz said. 

Hunter was listening quietly until the last part, he couldn't contain himself if Luz thought it would have been better if she hadn't existed! "Luz! No! If you hadn't existed then I would have still been under control of Belos! And amity would have still been controlled by her mom, and everyone would have still believed that Belos was a good person!" Hunter said. "What?" Luz said, still crying. "Luz, what I'm saying is a lot of things wouldn't have happened you hadn't existed. And they are all bad things that changed when you came! And if you hadn't come Belos would just have found someone else!" Hunter exclaimed. Luz was startled at Hunters sudden outburst, "And most importantly, if you weren't here who would annoy the heck out of me to be more social? Who would take care of king and Hooty? Who would be there for everyone? If you never existed then I'd never have such a good sister. Luz, you are very a important person to lots of people. So don't think of you self like that EVER again? Got it?" Hunter ranted all at once. 

Luz was shocked but also feeling better. "Thanks Hunter, I really needed that." Luz said, smiling softy. "No problem Luz. Just know We're all here for you, especially me and Eda." Hunter said, also smiling softly. "Also Luz there's one more thing we need to talk about." Hunter said. "What?" Luz asked. " I need to tell everyone." Hunter said. "What! No! Hunter please!" Luz begged. "I'm sorry Luz, but they need to know, especially Eda." Hunter explained. "Fine, but at least don't tell them everything." Luz said. "Yeah I won't, Luz" Hunter said, pulling out his scroll. "You brought your scroll here!?" Luz whisper-yelled. "Yeah? Duh." Hunter said. "Hey Hunter?" Luz asked. "Yeah Luz?" Hunter said. "After this can we hangout for a bit?" Luz asked. "Sure, Luz" Hunter said.

Ahhh! This is so cringy😭😭 I'm so sorry😭😭😭 I can't write angst but I love angst😭😭😭 Either way I hope you all enjoyed this somehow even though it's cringe as fuck but yeah. Love ya'll and see you in the next chapter<3

(779 words not including this)