Luz And Hunter Just Being Adorable

WARNING: This Contains sibling duo fluff and humor. If you die from wholesomeness in any of these chapters, I'll come to your funeral! Love ya'll and hope you enjoy this Chapter<3

LUZ IS ONLINE

Luz: Hey guys!

Amity: Hi Luz!

Luz: Hi Sweet Potato!

Luz: I just wanted to say that me and hunter are going out!

Amity: WHAT😡

Luz: Amity? What's wro- Wait I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT!

Amity: Oh, good.

Hunter: Hey Luz are you ready yet?

Luz: Yeah, see you guys later?

Gus: Sure,

Willow: Kk

Amity: See ya Luz,

Luz: See ya Batata!

HUNTER AND LUZ ARE OFFLINE 

IN REAL LIFE

3RD PERSON:

Luz was waiting for hunter in her room, then after what felt like hours he finally came. "What took you so long goldie!" Luz said. "Well I'm sorry that it isn't so easy to sneak out the the emperors coven when there's guards everywhere." He said sarcastically. "At least you're here now, anyways. What do you wanna do?" Asked Luz. "Hmmm, I actually don't know?" Hunter answered. Then after like 5 minutes of silence both their faces lit up. "You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' Goldie?" Luz said. "Yep" Hunter said smirking. "MOVIE NIGHT!" They both yelled. 

So that's what they did. But first they had to get everything ready. Also if you didn't know it's like 9:30 PM for them. So after they got all the snacks and other stuff ready the last thing they needed to do was, pick a movie. But that wasn't as easy, "I wanna watch The princess and the frog!" Exclaimed Luz. "No! Frozen is obviously better!" Hunter argued. They Fought for a while but ended up going with Cinderella. Yes they both love Disney movies. 

And by the time they finished it was 10:44 PM at night. And yes I searched up how long the movie was to determine the time. Either way let's get back to the story. Since it was so late they both had fallen asleep on each other, again. And to be honest it was actually very sweet. But little did they know a certain old crusty lady who is obsessed with owls and Raine, was spying on them and took a simple picture for a certain GC. (GC means group chat if you'd didn't know)

IN THE GC

Eda: Hey guys! look at what I found!

EDA SENT A PICTURE