Chapter 11

-- I am working on my first ever novel, so the updates would decrease. Thank you for understanding--
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Gege...." Hua Cheng mumbled, they were walking the path to could reassess. They had been visiting some clans, hoping that their A'Ying found himself in one of them. "What is it San Lang" Xie Lian sighed, he had been like this a year ago when the idea of their son being dead was incarnated by Jun Wu.

"There's a great amount of resentment here" Hua Cheng stated. His Danxia was getting gloomier each and every day. He didn't like it at all.

A large amount of resentment, Xie Lian didn't know what to say. It was unusual for Yushi Niang Niang to allow such resentment to fill her land.

"Where?" Xie Lian asked. There may be someone in trouble, if not it was better to eliminate that problem before it escalated. "Somewhere in the area, I can't quite tell. It disappeared as soon as I sensed it" Hua Cheng replied, coming to a halt. "Gege, are you sure you want to continue? Just look at yourself. You need to sleep"

Xie Lian looked at Hua Cheng before he retorted, "you should look at yourself too San Lang". Xie Lian and Hua Chemg wasn't the only one's who was haggard.

Yin Yu, Shi Qingxuan, He Xuan and many more heavenly officials and demon lord's were questionably unkept. They were far too busy looking for a child in their area. Even their work had pilled up, like it was before Xie Lian became heavenly emperor.

Hua Cheng didn't say anything, they just continued up the mountain.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'don't let it get to you'

'no'

'I don't want to go back'

'help'

'please help'

'i don't want to go back there'

"Ungrateful brat"

"You should be thanking us"

"I risked my life giving birth to you, and you just turned out to be an immature imbecile"

'i'll be better'

'please Baba! Don't lock me up!'

'Shushu please help!'