Chapter 20

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Would there have been a time for Hua Ying to finally calm down he would gladly take it. Seemingly showing up in Ghost City had caused a big circle of chaos.

Lan Wangji let out a sigh, they were finally out of Ghost City, away from the ruckus they had created. He looked over to his Zhiji, who looked quite tired.

"Hua Ying" Lan Wangji gripped the other's arm, intent on calming the other down.

"Such a young love" Someone whined getting between the two Zhiji's.

Lan Wangji and Hua Ying stared at their intruder intently. It was such a surprise, how did she even get there. The girl, in turn, looked at the two of them.

It was an awkward silence, with the three holding their position for a few more second before the girl sighed and let go.

"The tension is so thick that I could probably slice it with Zheng Yi. Now that came weird off my tongue, having my sword be sharing the same name as your lion"

Hua Ying looked at the pale face, before suddenly remembering. "Suibian" the prince stated holding out his hand.

The girl looked at the hand before chuckling. "Eager to see his sword aren't you" the girls attitude quickly changed, her smile not cheeky anymore but more elegant and mature.

"Here you go" she handed a silver hairpin to Hua Ying. To which the hairpin quickly changed into a sword upon contact with its master.

"Thank you, Xiuxing" Hua Ying smiled, finally having his spiritual weapon with him.

Lan Wangji watched the whole ordeal with a smile. At least Hua Ying was given a distraction, and he could spend some time with his childhood friend.

"Oh my, the honorary Lan Wangji is smiling" Xiuxing commented, covering her chuckling face with a hand fan that was dangling from her hand.

Hua Ying let out a light hearted laugh, it felt good to reunite. Suddenly a cloth was made in contact with his face. Xiuxing was handing out a face veil to him.

Upon realization Hua Ying touched his face, not feeling the satin face veil he always wore. He must have lost it when Zhengyi kidnaped them. And maybe that was the reason for the Ghost to chase him.

"Thank you" Hua Ying took the veil from Xiuxing, fastening it to his hair.

"Where are we anyway?" Hua Ying asked, taking hold of Lan Wangji's hand his sword carefully placed on its sheath and on his hip. Xiuxing looked at them like they had grown another head.

"You mean to tell me you didn't travel here on purpose" she asked mentioning the two boys to follow her.

"Well.... It's hard to explain" Hua Ying murmured, following the others lead.

Xiuxing nodded silently and didn't push further. Who was she to intrude on someone's personal life.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Murmurs rang out the large room of the heavenly palace. Almost all the gods and goddesses were present, and some were beaming of joy. They came in a rush once news went out that their prince had been found.

"Is it really true?" One lady asked another, her robes almost in par with a peasants. "It seems so" another stated.

The chiming of bells put a stop to their chatting. And there entered Hua Cheng following His highness Xie Lian. The room was void of sound. You could hear a pin drop from the quietness.

"Your highness!" Shi Qingxuan wailed, barging into the hall with great force, He Xuan behind him. But the other male was well collected than the Wind Master.

Xie Lian sweat dropped, at least the tension piling up had been severed.

"Shi Qingxuan" Xie Lian stated, looking at the Wind Master eye on.

Shi Qingxuan took that as a sign to speak. He was the one assigned to announce the great news. It was but such shame that his audience had gotten there before he did. Such a same indeed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------