Acknowledgments

Before anything else, I give my profound thanks to the Lord Almighty God. I would not be here had it not been for His love. All of my achievements and blessings come from Him. And so I have every reason to be grateful.

In the midst of the tragedies that take place around me, there is never a need to quiver when one is firm in their conviction that He is near. Moreover, we know that we cannot do it on our own; we cannot make our dreams a reality using our own finite minds. We need to learn to believe, rely on, and trust in what He can do for us. 

Of course, I will not forget to express my gratitude to my family, friends, and peers who continue to show their love and support for me in my journey as a writer. I cannot name all of you one by one, though know that you have helped me to reach my triumphs.

Last but not the least, I would like to mention some of my fellow writers on here who inspire me to all the more pursue my passion.

A Noodle Wanderer (IStoleTheNoodles)... Artemis Luther (theexhaustedwriter)... Byssy the Writing Whiz (bluerabyss)... Gail the Cheerleader (astergypsophila)... Mademoiselle Ruby (mlleruby02)... Miss JZ Romeo (JZRomeo)... My old friend Stephany (StephanyFerry)... Princess Karalieneanna (fairnieves)... The Damsel With a Sword (katanaroses)... The Lady in White (LadyinWhiteCardigan)... The Lovely Queen (QueenACL)... The Lord knows how thankful I am for you bunch. 

ຊ kooky-contrivances