16.Future Plans

Callum's Pov

"I'll be your Luna." Natalia said shocking all three of us.

She smiled as if assuring us that she wasn't joking.

I walked towards her and held both her hands. The sparks were quick to fly up.

"Do you mean that Talia?" I asked skeptically.

"If I didn't, I definitely wouldn't say that." She said and turned back to the window.

"I feel it's only right I give you a chance, after all you've been very good to me. I don't think you'll hurt me." She said.

Angeline sprung up and ran towards her. She hugged her from behind laughing maniacally.

"I'm so happy you made that decision! Trust me it's the best decision!" She said and Natalia turned to her, smiling.

"It is." She said.

**********
It was 7 in the evening and I knew I had to send Natalia home before Skylar started to worry.

Natalia didn't look like someone who was ready to leave though. She was seated on the floor playing board games with Angeline, Asher and Caleb.

It was funny to see how Angeline and Asher who were always at each other's throat were now laughing and talking to each other.

It's just her first day here and she's already bringing smiles to all our faces. I thought.

I just sat on the sofa and watched them for a while while tapping away on my phone.

Natalia and I came to a conclusion that she'll go about her celebrity duties in the day but she'll have to come back home to the pack house after.

I didn't know how she planned on explaining this to Skylar but I know she'll pull it off.

After 30 more minutes of them playing, the game finally ended and Natalia emerged the winner.

There was a debate about how Caleb would have won if he only acted fast. What a shame.

After sometime, Natalia bid goodbye to them and Mom and I took her home.

The drive to her house was silent. She seemed to have a lot on on her mind and I decided not to intrude or interrupt her so I just drove to silently.

I was very sure this whole thing was a lot on her. Only a few days ago, her father was prepared to engage her to some jerk and now she finds out she's the mate of a werewolf Alpha.

I don't think I would be able to contain it if I were in her shoes.

When we finally got to her house, I led her to the front door and she bid her goodbye. I was about leaving when she held my hands.

I gave her a questioning look then she kissed my cheek.

I smiled at her surprised and she blushed before running inside.

Oh how I miss her already. My sweet little mate.

Amos Quinn's Pov

I paced around my massive bedroom, hands behind my back thinking really hard.

I've been like this for more than twenty minutes now.

Lydia had just been sitting on the bed watching me silently.

I finally stopped and turned towards her.

"What have you done about the problem your daughter caused for me?" I asked impatiently and she rolled her eyes.

She fucking rolled her eyes at me! Doesn't she fear me anymore? I could fucking end her life right here, right now!

I stalked towards her menacingly and squeezed her neck.

She started coughing profusely while trying to pry my hands away from her neck.

"I told you to watch that slutty daughter of yours but no you let her do whatever she pleased, now my reputation is tainted because of her!" I yelled and pushed her roughly onto the bed.

She coughed trying to fill her lungs with air and rubbed her neck with was now reddened. But I didn't give a fuck about that.

I walked towards the ceiling to floor window and watched the city buzzing with life.

"Why do you blame me Mosy? Mila is your daughter too and she wasn't the one who tainted your image, it was all that Natalia's fault.

If there's anyone to be blamed, then it's Natalia!" She yelled and stomped out of the room.

I sighed in frustration.

What Natalia did at that party really dragged my name to the mud. I lost most of my important business partners and my company's stocks were dropping badly.

I pulled my hair in frustration. As much as I hated Natalia right now, all she said was right. I have not been the best father to her and I really felt guilty now.

But how weird would it be if I suddenly became the good Dad?

*Flashback*
Fifteen years ago....

"Daddy! Daddy! Mummy's about to spank me!" A six year old Natalia yelled running towards her Dad who was comfortably sitting on a couch reading a newspaper.

He was sipping on expensive wine which he placed on the center table before the little girl ran into his arms.

"And what did you do to make her want to spank you, Hmm?" He asked with a serious face.

The little girl pouted and shook her head.

"Nothing daddy, really. I just broke her makeup kit when I was trying to put them on-" She gasped when she realized she just told her father the truth.

"Hmm, so you were busy trying to wear your mother's makeup uh? How many times must I tell you, you haven't reached the age for that yet?" The father scolded lightly and the girl hid her face in the crook of his neck.

"Sorry daddy." She muttered.

"It's alright baby, just don't do-" He couldn't complete his sentence as an angry and fuming young lady stomped into the living room.

"Natalia Brielle Quinn!" She yelled walking towards them.

The father stood up carrying his daughter and walking away from the mother.

"It was only an accident hun, our daughter didn't mean to break your makeup kit. I'll buy you tons of it if you want." He said while running round the center table with the mother hot on his tail.

"You always support her, it's why she never listens. You're spoiling her way too much, I might as well spank you too!" The woman yelled and increased her pace.

The little girl giggled in her father's arms as he ran up the stairs, away from the fuming mother.

**********
Heyyy lovelies. Thanks for 200+ reads, I really appreciate. To be honest I didn't expect this book to even get up to a 100 reads. Thanks so much.💜

I'm really sorry for my infrequent updates 😔
I've gotten so busy with school that I hardly have time to upload. So I've decided to upload at least once a week, which will be every Friday unfailingly.

Love you all so much.💜❤️