21.The Grand Wedding 1

Natalia's Pov

He asked to mark me. I've never been marked but from the stories I've heard from Angeline and Christy, I knew it was a painful process yet I said yes.

I didn't know why I agreed but I did.

"It's going to hurt for a bit." His husky voice broke me from my thoughts.

"O...okay." I said feeling unsure. He sat up and scooped me into his arms, placing me in such a way that I was straddling him.

He gently brushed the hair covering my neck and placed a kiss there.

I shivered at the contact. I felt his sharp teeth brush against my skin and I held onto him tightly before I felt his teeth sink into my neck.

The pain was so immerse I tried to push him away but his hold on me was strong.

He bit into my neck deeper and I could feel my neck dripping with my own blood.

I let out a small cry and he finally retreated. He licked on the sore spot where the pain had now subsided.

"I'm sorry." He said, wiping my cheeks. I didn't realize I had been crying.

He kissed my eyes, then my neck before placing one last kiss on my lips.

"It didn't hurt that much ." I said, not wanting to make him feel guilty.

He smiled at me and hugged me tightly.

"I love you so much my beautiful mate."

"I love you more, my handsome mate..."

#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#

Callum's Pov

It's been two weeks since I marked my mate and the mate bond got stronger such that I couldn't stay away from Natalia for too long.

I'd follow her to her company everyday and even go with her on business trips against her will. Skylar was beginning to suspect us but I couldn't help it. I just loved my mate way too much.

It was morning and we were having breakfast. As usual, Natalia was going to the company and I was dressed to go with her.

For a while, we all just ate our breakfast silently until Mom spoke up.

"Cal son, everyone has started making preparations for your wedding. It's in three days." She said.

"Wow, really?" Natalia said and Angie clapped.

"Yes dear. Get ready to give me the cutest little grand pups ever." Mom said smiling and Natalia choked beside me.

I quickly handed her water while rubbing her back gently.

Angie and Caleb started laughing.

"Mom." I said. "Why didn't you tell us you already started making preparations? This is impromptu business."

"It doesn't matter son, shouldn't you be happy you both will be getting married real soon?

Besides if I didn't plan out the wedding already, you both will never get married as you're always so busy following Natalia around." Mom said and I stared at her, lost of words.

"It's alright Cal. She informed us three days ahead isn't that great-"

"Of course it is Tally! The tailor will be here to deliver your gown later today." Angie said interrupting Natalia.

"Oh my wedding dress? But how did you get my measurements?" Natalia asked what I was on my mind.

"You're a celebrity Talia, what do you expect?" Angie said rolling her eyes dramatically.

"Oh." Was all Natalia said. She looked at me and I smiled at her, holding her hands underneath the table.

"You'll do great things baby girl." I whispered and she smiled at me.

**********

Hey lovelies 😊💜

Your Authoress is finally back😪

Sorry this chapter is shorter than usual, they'll be a part two dropping before Friday.

Love you all, bye💜💜💜