Did I make a bad choice?

Lambert's pov

"What happened?" I ask while slowly getting back on my feet and rubbing my head.
I was instantly bombarded with all my followers telling me what happened when I was unconscious and telling me that they were glad that I was awake.

"It was amazing!" One follower said.

"Hazel saved us!" Another follower said.

"I'm so glad you're ok!" Obviously Jamar said.

"Do you need anything?" A fourth follower asked me.

"Everyone STOP!!" I yelled, making everyone freeze. I let out a sigh and looked at Hazel.
"Hazel what happened when I was unconscious?" I asked the wendigo.
"Well when you were unconscious I fought the demonic hawk with my sickles and spells then make it eat one of my last plant spell annnd it turned the hawk into a giant tree and defeated it!" Hazel explained to me.

My brain paused. "Your plant spell turned the hawk into a tree?" I asked Hazel in case I didn't hear her correctly.
"Yep!" Hazel said with a (smile?) on her face and the rest of my followers nodding in agreement.
"Where is it?" I asked her and she pointed out what used to be the Stained Glass window of the red crown to the entrance of the cult.

I looked out the ruined window and my eyes widened to see a giant tree with some blood and intestines hanging off the branches. I looked at the flowers on the tips of the branches to see that the flower buds are eyeballs. On the ground around the tree were red scale-like feathers.
I silently turned my head back to Hazel and my  followers who were still smiling then Hazel started to speak again.

'She did this?'

"See? I told you I can defeat the demonic hawk! I was right, yay!" Hazel said happily,then started throwing confetti in the air and my followers started to cheer for her again. Then Sammy spoke up "We should celebrate!" "Yeah, celebrate Hazel for saving us!" Sylvie said. "Can we please leader?" Lake asked me, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"W-what? Did you say something Lake?" I asked her while rubbing the back of my head nervously.
"Yeah I asked if we could celebrate on Hazel for saving us." Lake said with a confused look on her face.
"Oh s-sure. We can celebrate as soon as the temple,stone mine and lumberyard is repaired." I said to Lake.
Lake smiled and said "Ok! We'll help you fix the destroyed buildings. Right guys?" Lake said looking back to everyone and everyone spoke in agreement including Hazel.

"Oh! Thank you all!" I said covering the light blush on my cheeks. "You can all get started on fixing the lumberyard and I'll join you in a minute alright?" I said to my followers and Hazel who all nodded in agreement then cleared out the temple leaving me alone.
I looked out the ruined window and looked at my followers and Hazel but I mostly just looked at Hazel as she helped heal a follower who hurt themselves with their hammer.
I saw the red crown eye was no longer red, it was pink. It matched the color of hazel neck fur and the fur on the tip of her tail then I thought to myself.

'Did I make a bad choice performing the divide spell with Hazel?'