𝟣

ANDREA MARIA LOPEZ10-1-238:10am Harlem, ny

ANDREA MARIA LOPEZ
10-1-23
8:10am Harlem, ny

Andrea woke up in her new bedroom fluttering her eyes. she got up out of bed and started to stretch to get all the sleepiness out of her.

she went to her bathroom connected to her room and started running the shower water. she left the bathroom to get her towel and walked back in to take her morning shower.

she got out the shower with her towel around her body. She picked out her outfit for school as she dried herself off. She put her soft warm robe on and sat at her vanity to start doing her skincare. she put her moisturizer on and started to put her makeup on.

She finished her makeup and put her clothes on. She had picked out an oversized t-shirt with a pair of brownish cargo pants. She took her curly hair out of her bun and started to de-tangle it.

after she finished de-tangling her hair she put it in a half up half down style and started doing her edges. after she finished getting ready she grabbed her phone and AirPods and walked out her room shutting the door behind her.

she walked into her sisters room to see her doing her hair. She saw her sister was struggling and sent over to help her. after a while of struggling with her nappy hair they finally got it.

"Do you not ever brush your hair Anne?" Andrea asked with a slight snicker coming out her mouth. Her younger sister mugged her and rolled her eyes playfully.

"drea" the younger asked while looking up at her sister. "hm?" "Do you think we'll make any friends here?" Darianne asked with a soft tone.

Andrea smiled softly at her sister. "Anne ofc we will. If not there's no need to worry, we already have two friends here." Andrea cupped her hands on her sisters face. She placed a small kiss on her younger sisters forehead and walked out her room.

"I'll be waiting downstairs Anne." Andrea told her sister before heading down stairs. once she made it downstairs she saw her mom in the kitchen drinking a small glass of wine.

"mamá, son las 9 de la mañana, ¿por qué estás bebiendo?" She asked sitting on the stool placed at the island.
(mom, it's 9 in the morning why are you drinking?)

Her mother placed the glass down and sighed. "cariño lo siento Ha sido tan duro que tu padre no esté aquí." The girl could understand her mothers struggle with the loss of her husband taking care of two kids.
(Darling I'm sorry. It's been so hard with your father not being here)

After about 10 minutes of the girl and her mother talking her younger sister walked down the stairs. They both gave their mom a kiss goodbye then went to go put their shoes on. Andrea grabbed her backpack from the couch and opened the door. "adios mama hasta luego!" Andrea shouted at her mother walking up the stairs.