𝟣𝟣

ANDREA MARIA LOPEZ11-6-23harlem ny-7:30-jays crib

ANDREA MARIA LOPEZ
11-6-23
harlem ny-7:30-jays crib

drea woke up on jays lap. she stretched while yawning quietly. she looked in the kitchen to see dd arguing with his mom. oh shit she thought. she put the blanket covering her face to where only her eyes were showing. she looked up and saw jay waking up.

"shh" she said. he was confused until she pointed over to his younger brother and mom arguing. they started to listen in on their argument.

"mom what the hell! how are you gonna let my older brother sleep with my girlfriend?!" he yelled "she's your girlfriend now? after you cheated on her?! don't play with me dd. your so called 'girlfriend' was laying on the sidewalk outside in the freezing cold. who knows what would've happened to her if your brother wasn't there?"

"what has gotten into you? give her a break. you cheated on her and dated her for a bet. I should really ground your ass." dd smacked his lips and looked behind him. drea quickly closed her eyes and pretended to still be asleep.

dd mugged his older brother and walked away. "is he gone?" drea asked "yea" jay assured her backing up to let her have space. dds mom came up to andrea handing her a pair of clothes.

"i went to the store and got this for you. In case you want to stay here. your sister called me telling me what happened. your welcome to stay here." "thank you so much" drea took the pair of clothes and went upstairs to go take a shower.

after she took a shower she got dressed. She wasn't able to do her skincare or makeup because it was still at her house. jays mom had gave her a pair of tan cargo pants and a white crop top with green dunks. she put her hair down and went downstairs.

"nuh uh ion know where yo ass going but your not leaving without a jacket." jay got off the couch and put his hoodie on her and put his hat on her head. drea rolled her eyes.

"where you going?" he asked shoving his hands in his pocket. "ima go get my hair done. ion think braids suit me soo ima get sum different." "you need some money" he asked pulling his wallet out.

"no im sure I have enough" he placed 300 dollars in her hand. "just in case. after you get your hair done go home, if it's to much pack some of your things and come stay here."

"okay thank you" drea gave him a hug and walked out.