13

ANDREA MARÍA LÓPEZ Harlem ny

ANDREA MARÍA LÓPEZ
Harlem ny.

dd had took Amara out to go shopping. they were currently at the mall. they were in a store called "fly kicks" to get andrea a new pair of Js. "oou baby i want theseeee" Andrea said while picking up a pair of the silver metallic Jordan 4s. "yea those are pain. you want those?" dd asked.

she nodded. "igh try em on first tho." she sat down on the little bench and took her pink dunks off and put the Js on. she stood up and walked back in forth in them. "how they fit?" dd asked. "they good." she said. he nodded.

"aye lemme get these" dd said to the cashier. the total had came out to be $550. "thank youuuu" she said while wrapping her arms around his neck to hug him. he smiled and hugged her back. "ya welcome" he gave her a small kiss on the cheek.

³ ʷᵉᵉᵏˢ ˡᵃᵗᵉʳ

andrea was on her bed watching the new mean girls with darianne. "omg I love notti so muchhh" darianne said. Andrea over looked at her. "here we go again." "like he's so nice to me..like I've never met anyone better than him. he's just like the best thing that's happened to me."

Andrea let her sister have her moment about her and notti. she was happy that her sister was happy. "anyways, I'm so glad weee all back as a group. me and notti, you and dd, Chloe and ddot, and alisha and Iván. I'm so happy"

andrea nodded her head in agreement and sighed. "what's wrong?" darianne asked. "it's just. I feel bad for jay. he helped me when there was no one else to and I just left not saying anything."

"well he should understand how you and davids relationship was. plus you've always seen jay as older brother. im sure it was just a little moment yall had." darianne said. "your right" Andrea said.

"I'm always right. now let's finish this movie. it's kinda corny" andrea laughed.

ᵃ ʷᵉᵉᵏ ˡᵃᵗᵉʳ
the group was currently at the reyes house. dd, notti, and dd were on the game while Andrea was laying on the bed with Chloe and darianne making TikTok's, alisha and ivan sitting on a beanbag watching TikTok.

"hey ima be right back" Andrea said. she got up and walked out the room. she walked over to jays room and knocked on the door. "bro worda bro quit fucking coming to my room melz- oh it's you" Jay said while opening the door.

"hey, can i come in?" Andrea asked. "yea come on in" Jay stepped to the side letting her know she could come in. he closed the door behind her. "so wassup?" he asked.

"I wanna make sure we're cool." she said. "uh why wouldn't we be?" "I don't know. we haven't talked in a while. and I don't think I really thanked you for helping me that one day. I just want you to know I love you, as a bsf and I don't wanna anything beyond us being bsfs to happen." she said.

"yea yea, you good. I understand. I'm glad you and dd back together. yall both seemed depressed asf when y'all broke up" Jay said. she smiled and hugged him. he hugged her back.

ᵗʷᵒ ᵐᵒᵐᵗʰˢ ˡᵃᵗᵉʳ

Andrea and dd were walking outside on a hill. it was a nice sunny day in New York and he wanted to spend the day with her. "hey drea" he said while he stopped walking.

"hm?" "I just want you to know I love you." he said. she smiled and replied "I love you too" "no I mean it, like I love you" dd said.

"and I mean it too. I love you too david" he smiled. he hugged her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "I just want you to know, I didn't fall in love in love with you just for a bet. you mean the world to me Andrea."

A speaks !

finally updated y'all! but yes this story has come to and end😞 im finna start working on my notti story. I hope you enjoyed this one tho ! love yall !