3

ANDREA MARIA LOPEZ10-1-23Harlem Ny-

    ANDREA MARIA LOPEZ
10-1-23
Harlem Ny-

"Ayden give me my shit bro" Andrea said trying to get her vape from the boy but her 5,3 ass couldn't reach his 6,0 self.

Ayden took another hit from her vape and then gave it back to her. "drea can we talk?" The boy asked. She mugged him and rolled her eyes. "maybe after the video but leave me alone for now." She said

he formed a smile on his face and nodded his head then walked away. Once the boy walked away she saw dd staring at her with a confused look on his face.

she shook it off and put her vape in her purse. it was dd, notti, and ddots turn to smash or pass the girls.

Ddot passed all the girls until he got to Chloe. "Hey ma" he said lookin her up and down. "Nigga don't hey ma me" she snapped back but he went ahead and smashed her.

dd passed the first girl and went onto the second."im controlling dat alllll the way. all the way" the girl started laughing "Lemme get a spin" dd said. The girl spinned weirdly, she was stomping her feet and tilting her head all weirdly.

"why you- why you spin like dat?.." he asked with the two boys beside him laughing. "what you don't like my spin?" The girl asked. "nah" he said. she scoffed and did another spin. "Yea thats better. Wayyy better" he said. the three boys walked over to darianne.

"ooo okk" notti said. noti came up behind darianne and put his elbow on her head like her head was a table. "whatchu think notti?" he asked. "nigga get the fuck off me" darianne said moving her head.

Notti laughed a little. "spin for me" he said. Darianne gave him a spin while looking down. "igh you good. smash" he said while dabbing his friends up.

"you cute but I see my brotha right here already feeling you ykw im sayin? That's js bro code" dd said rubbing his hand together. "aye bruh chill" notti said. Darianne smiled while looking down.

they went over to Andrea. dd looked her up and down. noti came up to her and put his arm around her neck. "Whatchu think dd?" "Shii ion know." He said inspecting Andrea.

"Give him a spin drea" noti said taking her hand. She gave him a slow nice spin. "hmm ima smash" dd said. "Yea?" Noti said. "Controlling that" he said. Andrea smiled while looking over at her sister who was mouthed go get u sum. Andrea rolled her eyes

she looked back up at dd who was looking at her lips. This action made her blush instantly. she looked down to try and cover it up with her hands.

"OOOO HE GOT THE GIRL BLUSHINGG" noti yelled out. Andrea smacked his head. "Lil girl if u smack me one more time-" noti said until he got cut off my dd. "Ay man chill" noti started to take his belt off