12

ANDREA MARÍA LÓPEZ harlem ny

ANDREA MARÍA LÓPEZ
harlem ny

Andrea was on ft with chloe while she was playing with Mason. "girl ddot is bein mad dayroom asf" Chloe said. "what you mean?" Andrea asked.

"ion know like whenever we be hanging out he just stay on the game the whole time and don't even talk to me and he stay getting attitude with me" "maybe at the video for noti tomorrow he'll soften up." Andrea said.

"what video?" Chloe asked seeming confused. "ion know what it's for but I think he's jus gon us questions like always or sum shit but it's tomorrow and he invited me you, dd and ddot."

"what about anne and notti? I mean I know he would really invite liyah or Ivan because ion know, nobody really knows anything about them" Chloe said.

"I don't know I think it's just because it's gon be in the car and there's not enough room." Chloe nodded her head.

they stayed on the phone for another 20 minutes just talking about random stuff before they hung up. Andrea put her pajamas on and laid down on her bed. she put her phone on the nightstand and put it on the charger.

the next day came and it was raining so noti decided to do the video early in the morning since it was gonna be thundering around 5 o'clock.

Andrea woke up and rubbed her eyes. she went to her bathroom and took a shower. she got out and wrapped her towel around her hair and put her robe on.

she sat down at her vanity and did her skincare. she dried off and went to her closet. she put on a pair of black ripped jeans, a black amiri jacket that she took from dd and put her black puffer jacket on. she matched it with her black cats and left her hair down.

her and Chloe met up and walked fast to notis car. Chloe dd and ddot sat in the back while Andrea sat in the front with noti.

noti had a ski mask on. "yo why the fuck this nigga got a ski mask on?" dd said. "cause I came to stop yall niggas" noti said. dd scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"why you laughing for lil nigga?" noti said while getting up in DDs face. dd snatched the ski off of his head then threw it at him "take this bum ass ski mask

ddot tried to take the ski but noti kept pulling it. "yo don't touch my ski" "gimme the fuckin ski bruh" ddot said. "why yo forehead so big?" noti said. "huh" ddot looked at himself in his camera on his phone.

dd stood up in his seat and leaned over noti "yo watch ya mouth don't talk to my mans like that" dd said. "your name is dd" noti said. "yea that's a fact" "ddeez nuts in ya mouth" dd and Chloe started hitting him.