𝟣𝟢

DAVID DESHAUN REYES11-1-23Harlem ny-6:30-his crib

DAVID DESHAUN REYES
11-1-23
Harlem ny-6:30-his crib

dd was sitting on the kitchen counter watching his mother cook. "David pregunta si Andrea quiere venir a cenar, sabes que esta noche voy a cocinar tu plato favorito." his mother said.

she was making one of his favorite Dominican dishes. 'tostones and salami' dd sighed. "Mamá, ella y yo no estamos en buenos términos en este momento y ¿no crees que es demasiado pronto para que nos conozcamos?" he said.

"David, ¿qué le hiciste a esta chica? Por la forma en que hablas de ella las 24 horas del día, los 7 días de la semana, parece que es más que una de las azadas promedio que traes a casa después de una fiesta. Si descubro que hiciste algo, te lo juro-" his mother got interrupted by  three of his siblings.

jay , melz, and notti. "david cheated on drea with crystal." melz said. "heavy on the gov bro" dd complained. "Nigga I'm ya sister" melz smacked dd on the head.

"enough. David ¿por qué eres así? ¿No puedes simplemente mantener tus ojos y labios en una sola persona?" "im sorry. it was an accident"
"it was an accident? shut tf up before I really whoop your ass"

dd sighed and went upstairs.

ANDREA MARIA LOPEZ 11-2-23harlem ny-2:45-her crib

ANDREA MARIA LOPEZ
11-2-23
harlem ny-2:45-her crib

Andrea was sitting in the living room watching the hunger games laying on the couch. she got hungry so she decided to go get something to eat. she grabbed her coat and put her crocs on.

she walked to chic-fil-a since it wasn't that far. When she was finished ordering she bumped into someone. Mason her older brother. "hey drea why are you here?"

"are you clearly dumb? I'm getting something to eat 'bozo'." she said rolling her eyes. "what's the attitude for?" Mason slightly hit her arm. "nothin bro I'm js stressed out."

"what happen?" drea explained what happened to her older brother while waiting for her food. "damn wtf." "yea I know" after about 5 minutes they finally got their food. they sat down and ate and walked home.