The Reality

Lavanya: Oh no!

His heart beat is slowing down ..
Nurse ! pass me the cardiac pacemaker....he can't die !

(She put the cardiac pacemaker in Pasukh's chest inorder to make his heartbeat normal!)

(She held her breath and looks down.. )

I think I can't .......

(After a while )

Nurse : ma'am !
Stand up !
The heartbeat is normal ......

Lavanya : (a smile of relief comes in her face ) ....why .... I was sad ....
Leave it ..
Nurse ! I am feeling quite tired today....
Don't forget to give him medicines when he wakes up..?
I don't think he will wake up early after giving antipsychotic , sleeping pills and tranquillisers
I will be here soon ....

(LavanyaLavanya left the hospital.)

In lavanya'sLavanya house ....

Prabha (Lavanya's Lavanya's mother):you came early today....

You look quite stressed.....

What's the matter!?

LavanyaLavanya:...... Today there was not more work .
I am stressed because of my work....

Prabha: who was the patient...?!
your pale face is depicting the rise of feelings in your heart ...
your pale face is depicting the upsurge of feelings of pity and kindness in your heart .....!!

Shall I kn?ow ..who was the patient...
I think he or she might be a good person....
I am sure that he or she was the victim.... Isn't it? ...I didn't think my guess was wrong...

LavanyaLavanya : no!
you have chosen the opposite path.....
He is not a victim, he is a murderer, durg smuggler , mafia and a pyco criminal....
He is recently released and admitted in the ho beacuse of his poor mental state ...and soon ,drug smuggler, mafia and a psychopath ...
The police told me that he had killed a girl for not being with him ...

You are right ...I am quite confused about my feelings....maybe i am feeling emotional and pity for him after hearing his story ...

Prabha : I didn't understand....
you are feeling pity for a murderer...

Lavanya : Quite right !

When I heard his imaginative story...
It conveys his desire for being loved ....he got Betrayal in love....
His depression ,anxiety, sadness and pain was quite similar to mine..... the one I felt when i was raped
The difference was that he converted his pain into revenge ......and
In my case , my pain was Buried by the thought that the society will not accept me ..
I was apprehensive about society..as you told me to shut my mouth ...
But I get ...pain , depression, anxiety, nervousness, fear... even I was scared to sit near the people.....
What these raskales get ...happiness, satisfaction....
What do you think...changing the state will change my mind ..
No...I am still the same dull person.....i can't get back to my older version......

I became a psychiatrist because I want to treat the people who are facing depression, I went through...
I am still missing my old me ....i am losing myself mom....i can't handle the pain anymore ...
The wounds that were in my body healed many years ago but the wounds of my mind are still so deep to be healed...

I am feeling ashamed to be called a psychiatrist because I don't understand myself now............

I am tired of myself!

Prabha:( she put the hands in her head )
It smells like she is drunk...it's her first time .....i know she did this to develop the courage to speak her feelings in front of me ......

(The phone is ringing)

Prabha: Hello !
Doctor is sleeping....

Nurse : Sorry to interrupt ma'am !..
I want to give the information about the patient that he is awake...
And I am giving him the medicines ..she prescribed!
And I called her to ask .., shall I do anything more else but it's okay I will take care of rest !

Prabha: ok !

(She cut the call)

She will never lose the habit of sleeping in my lap...
(Tears shed from her eyes )
I can't wipe these tears anymore..

Tell me....what would i do at that time?

Even if I informed the police about the rap ....i am clear that they would have done nothing more than making fun of your condition and delaying the time of taking strict action towards the case .

Social media and even media use this news to increase their popularity and TRP respectively...

Even ...if the police helped you ..the society would not....
If rarely both of them helped you ..i am pretty sure they had given you the tittle of raped girl ....

In our country...people see the raped girl as a stain and treat her like a garbage for rest of her life ....

So I thought it would be better to take you out of state !

I know it's wrong but the wrong is right and not always wrong...

Good night!

(The next morning)

Lavanya: oh ! No ...
My head is hurting like hell !

Prabha: it's a hangover ...take more sleep ...
You will be fine ....

Lavanya:( her eyes popped out...and cheeks become red )
How do you know ?...that i was ...

Prabha: that you were drunk .....
It's fine ...sometimes the heart needs it to expel the hidden feelings and emotions....
I love you !
Tell me if there is anything more left in your heart ...
Otherwise I will bring my favourite drink at home ...and we both will drink to reduce the burden of mind and get lost in emotions...

Lavanya : What ! What happened to you...What did I say last night !!.
I am doubting ,Are you my mom !

Prabha : yes doctor ...i am your mom ...and for more clarification, you shall move the clinic next to our home for your eye checkup...
And remember to inform me...when you drink ...we both will drink together at home ...
(She smiles and left )

(The phone rang )

Nurse : doctor !
I can't handle the situation anymore .... The patient is out of control...!

Lavanya: Wait ! I am coming..

Prabha: why are you in such a hurry ....you should have to take more sleep ...
And eat breakfast....

Lavanya : Mom ! I didn't have much time ...I am leaving....

Prabha : but...
She left !
She will never lose her habit ...