isn't it was love

Minali :
"The most pleasing thing in the world
Is the thing without definition
Words(poetic)without definition
Happiness without definition
Life(adventures) without definition
And
Love without definition "

" When there is a bad frame ,true love also seems to be false …"

It's not a love story …it was the tears of heart, death of mind , blood of veins and Ally of soul ….
The love was
Pure as angel
Cool as snow
Sweet as sugar
Hot as hell

Her name was Zara ….oh!(she cried )i still remember the lovely smile that broke in pasukh's face ,when i say her name ….
That  smile is  Buried , lost and dead …..

I was living with Pasukh as a guardian  and as a senior in college .. ….

Let me spell it out  distinctly…..

Maybe it will be an evil day ,the day they met …
The day seems to be cloudy ….darkness was gathering and sun was peeping from clouds …

It was Pasukh's first day in college…..
As usual ,he got ready before time and decided to go college before me ..

When he reached college…some wanders surrounded him ….they were all daunting gloomy looking ,began to make fun of him ..
I still remember some words , he told me about what they said …

One of them …spoke out
Ooo! Look at the baby wearing glasses bigger than his face…child why are you roaming around…where your mom !
Ha ha ha ha !

Other …speak
Oo! It's quite boring, we need some entertainment..baby  ..Let us show some dance moves …

Pasukh was innocent,respectful of others , he was completely unaware of their intentions..
He respectfully said to them ..that he didn't know any dance moves …

However these rascals were quite messy ,they snatched his bag and began ragging…

At this time , I arrived …. My heart began to burn with anger and  forced me to move ahead ….

But suddenly…..

A cold gust with a freshness of beauty as well as fear seems to hit their heart but just like a diamond ,looks gorgeous but a coal cannot deserve it.

She was not beautiful by her
appearance and outfit but, her beauty of intelligence was clearly shining in her  face .
She was wearing jeans with a  shirt and black cap  .Her cheeks were red like cherry and the curly hair can easily check out behind the cap .

Other boy spoke with hesitation : brother , she came again . If you want to live forever; leave him, otherwise get ready to get a kick on your ass ….

The moment when he(boy) keeps his eye out of the girl there was no one .

The girl blurted out "boozer …i think you drunk a lot , if you want I can treat you "
By hearing this the men ran away .

Pasukh took his bag ….
The girl says there is no need to fear these dogs.take care of yourself..aren't you silent ;try to speak for your rights otherwise everyone will make fun of you like them .
………..she speak a lot
But it seems like …
Pasukh fell deep in  her ocean-like  eyes and looked at her like  she is  the moon of his earth (heart), his voice pressed and tongue was in search of words .It seems like that He felt something which he never felt . He put his hand on his chest, it seems like ,His heart beats so fast that it will push out from the ribs of lungs ..

The girls just hold and Snapped her fingers."Where were you…wait what is your name , i just keep busy on talking how can I forget this "
Pasukh became so nervous , he is  now such a blank that It took some seconds to recognise his own name .
"My name is pasukh ..what's your name " 
The girl speaks gently "my name is Zara    ….   i know what you were thinking "
Pasukh was quite shocked and down her eyes because of shyness ..". What !!"
  Zara     : You must be wondering why these boys ran away when I came.. You must be fearing or doubting my character… But I want to tell you.. I am quite tough and grumpy for these bullies.. and Once told the police about them…

Pasukh:you are such a brave and sweet girl…

Let's go to college….

Sooner …..
Pasukh became the topper of his college…
At that time Zara started coming close to Pasukh and... both became good friends..

I still remember that night ……

It was raining heavily at night …darkness filled all over making the vision half blind ….

Suddenly ….

Knock ..knock … knock !
(Someone at the door)
I moved ahead and opened the door ….

My eyes poped out ….
I shouted " why is she (zara)here "
Why the hell are you lifting her in your arms…

Pasukh whispered "don't speak loudly .. someone will here "

I angrily pushed him in …and shouted you are becoming shameless day by  day …

Pasukh.. replied "shut your mouth …first let me tell you ,what's  the matter…
She is drunk …traffic police stopped her and dialled the first  number of her call list …unfortunately that number was mine …"

I took a breath…and said to Put her down..
The moment..when he put her down …

She began howling continuously…she  was out of our control…

She put her hand  on Pasukh's head ;gave a sarcastic smile …and said ..
Thank you …thank you …thank you !!
Pasukh…(she was sitting too close to him)..you have completed my assignments …made food for me ….
Such a nice person ….i want to hug you …
(She hugged him ..)

I was completely blank at that
moment…i was confused either to look or to say something…

That moment ..how should I say ….

I was about to move my hand to pull her …but what happened, freezed my hand for a second…

She kissed him on his lips ….

My mouth was open ,  hands were half way ,eyes were looking at  his red cheeks ..
and
It was not wrong to say …he was blushing …frozen in a moment . I can hear his heart beating like hell . It's a bridge of energy being shared between two people….

After a while… she rotated her neck silently…looked at me ..rubbed her eyes and dropped to the ground …

He wiped his bleeding nose ,sitting like a statue and felt ashamed to look at me …

I held my breath…and developed courage to ask him out….
"What's the relation between you both"

Pausukh put her head down and said ….we are friends…

I shouted…what kind  friends kiss on the lips …

He was too shy to reply back …

(Time passes..)

Pasukh fell deeply in love with zara…

Lavanya:if he fell deeply in love with her … so  why did he killed her

Minali :it's still a mystery…

Subhashini :how he got involved in the drug business…

Minali:I didn't agree... He was innocent.. Even if the God of death comes and confesses me to believe this .. I will definitely deny, and I will give my life to him…

Subhashini :
do you know more about something or suspect something

Minali : no ..i didn't know more than this …
But I have a request to you that you introduce me to Pasukh once...