unsolved

Subhashini:Day by day this case is getting deeper ..  If Pasukh loves Zara, why did he kill her ?..

Lavanya:Why didn't you ask  for Zara's death case file  ..I am sure you will get some clue from it …

Subhashini: You are right …let me talk to my assistant to prepare a case file of zara's murder Mystery….

(She made a call …)

(After calling…)

Lavanya:Did you get any clue…

Subhashini ( contemplating at a glass of water )

(3 hours ago ….)

Subhashini: let's go …

Lavanya: where ?

Subhashini: I got a clue…

pasukh wasn't alone while killing zara …and zara wasn't alone ,killed by pasukh …

Lavanya: spell it out …

Subhashini: according to the case file of pasukh…he was a drug smuggler ..
Unless and until we connect it with Zara's background ,it doesn't mean the same …

Means …
I think that Zara is linked with it …

Lavanya: How ???
There is almost no connection between Zara and this case …

Subhashini: Did you even know her background…
Her brother was the king of the underworld …
He was the most wanted mafia …there is not even a single crime left undone by him …he has done Illegal drug trade,Robbery,Riot,Kidnapping,Wildlife trade, Human trafficking,Domestic ,Terrorism , various murder…
Did you even think…zara has no link with it ….

My suspicion is getting  deeper because the one who was arrested with pasukh in a drug smuggling case  was Ahmed's  right hand ,adheer; he was too involved in Zara's murder….
But Zara wasn't  alone  killed …her brother was killed at the same place…

Lavanya: I am out of my mind. It's confusing me ….!!!

Subhashini:don't be confused …now only one person will help us …

Lavanya:who …?

Subhashini: adheer ..!

Let me talk to my assistant…to search for adheer..

In the morning…

Subhashini(wandering ):shit !....how is this possible?.??

Lavanya:What happened..?

Subhashini : pasukh had already killed adheer!

Lavanya (her eyes popped out ):what !!
What's now ?