Meaning of love

After returning back  …

Lavanya : where is pasukh …

Nurse: are you doctor lavanya !
Myself        and I am new here!
By the way, are you taking about patient of ward 29 who is currently discharged from central jail?

Lavanya : yes ! Where is        … she had been assigned to handle his case …

Nurse  : she went downstairs  to borrow medicines …
Ohh! She arrived…

          : I was going to call you soon! Pasukh’s condition is worsening day by day …
He is out of control … he hadn’t eaten food from last three days … he too injured a newcomer while injecting medicines …
And from past days.. He began to injure himself.. It seems like he had almost lost interest in living life … he is tired of facing reality...His losing hope is the sign that he is again puling himself in his darkest moment of life…

Lavanya : you are right ..
Let me see him …

(She moved in the room …)

Pasukh:  let me die …free... And free. The hell is waiting for me, more alleviated than this fake and miser world…
My soul is longing for the peace … harmony and death …let me hear my soul …and leave the world…

Lavanya: you know life is like a sky…sometimes shines with brightness of sun..Sometimes gathered with dark gloomy clouds…sometimes reflects the seven colours of life..all these momentsare cherisable and meagingful in their own way…

If there is darkness in the sky with with dull gloomy clouds then soon the rain of relif will cool and cherish the heart of ground ..later it will spread the smell of happiness

Even if people are not similar in features  ,how they are similar thoughts towards you.everone thinks about you in different aspects as themselves ,and if you began to change yourself for people to satisfy them.you will lose yourown identity ..

Dimond was not always dimond ..once it was coal ..so never be fast to judge yourself ..
Its ok if you are not liked by everyone …its ok if you don’t fit with everyone …just be the way you rae ..lovge yourself ..and that’s shit ..

In this universe there are several solar system.. several plants and in which our smally earth contains the micro humans whih aee being struck and unable to nhandle their own nano thoughts emotions and life..

Being good .. bad ..worst ..these all words are defiend by humans.. we ourselves make bounderies of expectations and stuck in then..

Everone is born equal and complete in their own way..you will become what think about youirself..

Don’t thinkabout death, enjoy the present ..dont waste the present worring about the future like past..you are special..
Lov ethe way you are …everyone coms and leave in life ..but whats leaft at the end is you ourself ..

I know what is eating you indeep …
Don’t think uou are the reason behind the death of zara ..she was not worthy enough for your true love .
And about divya and adheer ..it was the trap ..you haven’t done anything ..you are the victim ..you are used as bait…

But don’t worry ..everthing is solved ..start a new life ..you seem to be young ,don’t destroy the beauty of life so soon..

Pasukh become to cry with a smile  and hugged lavanya  tightly …

Lavanya : (think in her head )my whole body is burning , tingling and going limp..
Ohh! Whats happening …my hear is beating like mad..
Why I am so helplessly attracted with you..even you are no one to me …
Why ..when I am with you everthing fels all muddled up though his soflety mumering vice ..i heard a hind of smile …