In search of

There was a pearly glow in the sky.
The first rays of sunlight lit up the room. The dawn chorus of melodic birdsong drifted in.
The rising sun cast a rosy hue across the morning sky. Golden fingers of sunlight lit up ...

Subhashini: Good morning!
Lavanya !

Lavanya: Good morning...you woke up so early...

Subhashini:yup !
Because we have moved out of the state..

Lavanya: What ! We ...
Where we are going ...

Subhashini:Were you drunk last night?
You told me to investigate about pasukh...
I got his address but unfortunately it is out of state ..so are you ready ?

Lavanya:....but what about your work ...

Subhashini:don't worry, I have already taken a leave to solve this case ...

Lavanya:I really lack words to thank you ...

Subhashini:me too ...

Prabha: breakfast is ready ...
Come on ..
Subhashini told me that you are moving out of state ...
(Looked towards subhashini)
What all i want to say is ...subhashini take care of her ...

Lavanya:Why are you behaving like I'm a little kid...
(After some time )

Prabha: Bangalore is a good city ...for travelling ...besides sticking your heads in your works ...enjoy for some time ..

Lavanya:take care of yourself..and if you want any help don't hesitate to call me ....
And...

Prabha : don't worry about me, enjoy your trip...

After reaching Bangalore...

Subhashini:I have already booked a hotel room in Malleswaram ..
Let me book a cab online ..it will neary take half an hour or more to reach the location..

Lavanya:How had you prepared
everything ?....
You are such an expeditious person...
....
Thank you !

Subhashini: Lavanya...no need to be thankful for ..i am too trying to solve his case..
When I was collecting information about him for you ...since that time my seniors appointed me to solve this case .....
It's like... To kill two birds with one stone..
It will help you to know about your patient and for me to know about the offender ...

Lavanya: (her smile faded away with a gloomy face but she realised.... )
It's wonderful...we are working together..
We can make more memories together..

Subhashini:It's nice ..(she whispered) however be careful.. Pasukh's accomplice may attack at any time ...

Half of the underworld is supporting him and half wants him to be killed ..
But both conditions are detrimental to us ..they may use us to save him as well kill him ...

Lavanya: don't worry, I will take care of myself..

Subhashini:I didn't really want to put you in this trouble ..sorry for it...
But don't worry, as soon as we gather sufficient information about his personal life, I will send you back ..

I will manoeuvre the details of his criminal life and you manoeuvre the details of his personal life ...

Lavanya:I understand...

Subhashini: according to my research...he was living nearby this area ...
We may get some information about him ...

Take some rest ...we will go afterwards...

(After 5 hours ....)

Subhashini:It's 1 o'clock am ...i think we shall move ..?

Lavanya:Sure ...