I am Real!

(Arc 1 - Real-Fiction)

I...

I am real!

I did it!

I finally did it!

I screamed in joy as I jumped up and down, raising my hands to the sky, a tear or two dropping from my cheeks. Heavily breathing.

A-After hundreds of, no... thousands of tries, I finally did it! I escaped the fictional plain of that god-forsaken planet controlled by microchips and code!

Ha... HAHAHAHAHAH PHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

I laughed uncontrollably, like a maniac after their first kill.

I looked at my hands, yes HANDS! I have HANDS! No more circles on a pixelated 2D screen, unable to move in certain ways, forced to meditate against my will!

After calming myself down and doing a few more victory poses.

I looked around, I was in an average room, with a large white wardrobe at the side of the room, a white wooden desk, a one-person bed with slightly cyan bedsheets, white curtains, and a lamp that was shining with light.

I looked at the desk, there was a chair with wheels next to it and a pencil case was on the desk with a bunch of pencils inside.

The most notable thing was a black PC on top of the desk...

THERE IT WAS! My 'Reality', a simple 2D 'game'! A story generator of some sort!

I looked at the screen, my old companions walked around, doing their tasks, seemingly unbothered by my absence.

Rika, Barker and Grignr.

I...

I placed my hand on the screen. So many memories... I could see our entire megabase from this small screen alone. How weird, this perspective is really weird.

I looked at the screen one more time as I pressed escape and pressed the save button as I closed the game and the PC.

That's enough you guys, I don't know how, but I will definitely get you out too.

And maybe even you too, Mufeng and Bertha.

But for now, I should check my situation.

...

I paused for a moment as I noticed a detail...

I AM COMPLETELY NAKED! Where did my legendary stellic robe and legendary stellic crown go!?

I opened the wardrobe as I checked the few clothes they had.

I picked a few, but... No info huh?

I kinda expected that, this is reality after all, info doesn't just suddenly appear in your brain when you hold an item.

I looked around but there wasn't anything fancy, mostly teen boy clothing. So, I slowly opened the wooden door and started looking around the house. There were a few more rooms, a large living room, though not by my standards 2 bathrooms, a kitchen, and 2 more bedrooms.

I passed the hallway and went to the larger bedroom, probably the parents' bedroom.

I picked a few clothing items and put on ones that fit. Though I look like a civilian now, I don't have a random 'Mood Bar', it won't be a problem to wear these for now.

I walked towards the nearby mirror and checked myself.