Side Story 2 - The Time Keeper(s)

In the empty void of space, a small spaceship was moving along.

In the piloting seat was a little girl with brown hair, Hattie as some called her. Perhaps around the age of 7 or 8. She was wearing a comically large top hat along with a purple cape. Her blue eyes shone while she looked through the glass window.

*Brashk*

"WARNING! WARNING! SPACETIME ANOMALY DETECTED!"

A loud sound was heard and the alarms were set off.

The entire ship came to a halt as the brown-haired girl fell off her seat.

"Aw," she stood back up, confused.

She ran passed her beloved Rumbi and up the slope. She stood in front of the large screen and poked it slightly.

A map of the galaxy was shown. A red dot had appeared on the map right in front of the ship's route.

She sighed. She had just finished dealing with wacky characters but fate seemed to have other plans.

She ran back to the piloting seat and sat down.

She spun the wheel, turning the spaceship towards the red dot and activating Warp-Drive.

A flash of light and the ship were gone just to be placed near the red dotted area in the next moment.

In front of the large glass window, she could see a blue-ish planet. The dark side of the planet was covered in lights it seemed like this was a slightly more advanced planet than her last one.

She went to her room and activated one of the anomaly detectors, a telescope.

She zoomed on the planet and located a weird fluctuation. There were no Time Pieces in sight, but this could be bothersome if left unattended.

Running up the slope yet again, she opened the large vault, taking out a single Time Peice and placing it inside her comically large top hat. You never knew what was waiting for you there, it was better to be careful.

The little girl closed the vault back and sealed it, running towards her room to use the Anomaly Detector as a teleportation medium.

In a white void, filled with nothing but small windows opening to other realities.

A short girl(?)-boy(?) with red hair and gray pale skin, wearing a black-red striped dress swiped their finger several times across the air, scrolling on a hologram.

Their frustration could be seen in their fast-moving bright red eyes.

They, scrolled faster and faster, finally stopping. They sighed and closed the hologram. The unknown gendered person, PLAYER as they called themselves, was trying to bring items from another fiction back to their Pasifict Realm for a while now but items with unknown qualities simply disappeared. They finally decided to take a break.

"Fine... Guess I will try tomorrow. In the meantime, I should probably check out that Time Anomaly I scanned a few minutes ago. It certainly will be more interesting than trying the same thing again and again for hours..." they spoke to themselves.

They flicked their fingers, teleporting to the coordinates of the anomaly.

In a different realm far in the scale of time.

"Hey! Blendi, Blendo!" waved a large framed man in mech armor.

"We got a mission for you! There was apparently a Time Anomally in one of the outer sectors. They want you to get it fixed ASAP."

The bald man with goggles stood up from his seat and headed to the elevator.

"Why do they always assign me these outer missions..." he complained to himself.

The bald man, Blendin, wore his suit covered with a thin layer of micro-robotics and activated his Time Tape. Setting the Time and Space coordinates as he released the device.

In a marble-decorated room.

A long platinum-blue-haired person could be seen working on paperwork.

<Report: Time Anomally Detected on the outer section.>

His fateful companion spoke.

"Is there any danger Ciel?" the blue-haired diety asked.

<Negative, Master. Several beings of the Time Keeper status have already arrived at the area.>

"Then it's fine. Anyways, where was I..."

He dived back to paperwork.

Meanwhile in the Cosmic Void

"NO NO NO NOO!" shouted a yellow-haired girl with golden eyes while trying to piece together what looked like a glass sphere.

The sphere had a dark interior with several tiny balls of light.

It was one of the outer cores of a certain universe.

The girl, Omino, was trying her best to reconnect the fallen pieces back to the sphere with what looked like liquid glue.

Frustration could be seen in her eyes as she tried to fix the cracked sphere.

This was one of the many Singularities of Null that fed energy to Universes.

This one in particular was under way too much pressure from the constant Dimensional portal that was kept open using what could only be described as barbaric methods.

The constant strain was causing SpaceTime cracks to appear in the energy source which had to be manually patched up.

She was trying her best, but the cracks were spreading at an alarming rate.

She looked at the sphere as a new crack formed. She just hoped that those of the Time Keeper status could resolve this as soon as possible.

Perhaps in the future of humankind, a distant planet of heroes and villains

A certain human-sized mouse sipped his coffee, looking at the sensors at his office going crazy.

"Now this is, very, very interesting..."

-----------------------------
<Time Keeper Status>

- The 'Time Keeper' status or title is an honorary job task given to individuals with SpaceTime-related powers. Anyone who has protected their Multiverse from a SpaceTime Anomally at one point or another is given this title and regarded as such.

The way they solve the Time Anomally can differ from individual to individual along with their personality.

One might simply destroy or kill the thing/one responsible for the anomally while others might use persuasion or manipulation to resolve the problem.

Time Keepers are not forced to or mandatorily tasked to resolve these anomally and could simply disregard them. However, doing such might affect their home dimensions' stability or cause unforeseen accidents.

------------------------