4-"𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙁𝙄𝙍𝙎𝙏 𝘿𝘼𝙏𝙀"

Emma
narrative + imessage

THE WEEK QUICKLY CAME AND LEFT. HERE WE ARE NOW GETTING READY for my date that's not a date with Nika. I spent the last couple of days crying mostly, which made the last few practices hell. She insisted we would be able to reschedule, but I felt bad. I started to feel better this morning at least.

Nika said she would be here around 7 to pick me up. It's 6:45 now and I'm finishing up my makeup while I listen to Keeping Up with the Kardashians playing on my tv.

What? Don't judge me, I love my dramatic reality white people tv.

"Khloe's always been my favorite. Shes so much more humble and funnier than the others." Her voice rang behind me, causing me to jump.

I gave Nika the code that way she could buzz herself in, but I still wasn't expecting her this early.

"Yeah, Khlo Money was that bitch back in the day." I joked, focusing on my eyeliner

"What's you're favorite line from her?" She asked, sitting down on my bed behind me.

I finish my one eye carefully before answering, "When Kris asked her if there's anything she'd like to say about winning an award and she goes 'I'd like to thank my lord and savior, ...and Kim for fucking on camrea.'" I say, causing her to laugh. Her laugh being one of the most beautiful things I've ever heard.

"Mines more Kim, but Khloe goes 'Kim you look like such a lady today' and Kim goes 'Really? I was trying to be a whore.'" She busts out laughing again, barely getting her words out. I couldn't lie it was honestly adorable.

I finished up, turning all the lights and everything off. Checking my phone noticing JD texted me not too long ago.

JD💅
good luck with your date tonight

Me
Not a date

JD💅
girl please. if the hottest player on the men's team had eyes for me like she has 4 you, I'd be on my knees in a heartbeat. Hunter would understand.

Me
Well she don't have eyes 4 me she's just been nice to me since I got here.

JD💅
Ur more delulu than me girl dont get you some I guess

Me
Well I obviously can't right now asshole

JD💅
maybe that's why you've been moody lately, don't you straight people do that weird phone sex thing tho plus ain't nun holding you back now

Me
Ouch, and it's called sexting and no. No I do not. It's cringy asf.  And honestly last thing I wanna do is fuck someone else, just someone else to disappoint me lmao

JD💅
HAHAHA YOU'RE SO FUNNY EMMA anyways I'll leave you and Nika to your date, tell her I said hi. Don't have too much fun 🤭

Me
ITS NOT A DATE JD 😤

JD💅
whatever you say pookie bear 🥺

Me
God I hate you

Nika pulled out of the parking lot. She didn't say a word about anything, so I honestly have no idea what to expect.

I took the aux from her phone, switching it to mine. Don't get me wrong I love her music, but mine is superior.

"Where are we going?" I ask her.

"You'll see" She just smiles, focusing back on the road.