7- 𝙄 𝙈𝙄𝙎𝙎 𝙁𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙄𝙉 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙊𝙇𝘿 𝘼𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏𝙈𝙀𝙉𝙏

fast forwarding to end of summer to the start of their European tour :)

Emma
narrative + instagram

LAST NIGHT WE LANDED IN ZAGREB, CROATIA, which is also Nika's home country. I've never seen her happier than I do here, which never failed to put a smile on my face.

We had an amazing day exploring the city. Nika being a better tour guide than the one we had, and ate at some amazing places.

Most of the girls and the coaches were rightfully tired and they went straight to bed, but Paige, Azzi, and Caroline all came to hang out with Nika and I in our room.

"Who was y'all's first girl kiss?" Caroline asked. Paige and Azzi both point at each other causing us other 3 to go wide eyed, looking between us.

"Is it really that shocking?" Paige chuckled.

"When??" Nika asked shocked.

"How old were we Az? Like 16?" The blonde asked, looking up at the girl as she laid her head in her lap.

"Yeah, it was right after winning u16." She laughed back at the memory.

"What about you Nika?" Caroline shifted the attention over to her.

"Freshman year of high school, a girl on the varsity soccer team, I think her name was Elena."

"Damnnnn, Nika's been getting bitches since she was 14." Paige joked, causing the girl to hit her in the arm.

"What about you Em?" She changed the focus to me.

"I've never kissed a girl." I say, causing a few shocked looks. "Really? Never?"

"Nope, I've never thought of girls like that til I was with him. I remember my first girl crush though, Sydney Shafer. She was my teammate at Ball State."

"Okay that's understandable," Paige says, Azzi being the one to smack her this time. "What? I mean have you seen her?" She adds, just making the girl roll her eyes.

"What about you Carol?" I asked, smirking at her nickname.

"Carol is straight as hell." Nika interjects.

"Well..." She chuckled, scratching her head. They all look at her like they just seen a ghost or won the lottery.

"CAROL KISSED A GIRL??" Paige yells a little too loud. The brunette covering her mouth shutting her up.

"I mean, it was my childhood best friend, both heavily religious, we did a lot of things we don't speak of now." She laughed nervously.

"Oh my god." Paige said, like her head was about to explode. "How has Carol kissed a girl but not Emma?"

"Leave me the hell alone P. I'm waiting for the right one, plus I'm just now a free woman I couldn't before." I roll my eyes, as she mocks me.

"Hey it's getting late, and we gotta be up early again tomorrow." Azzi added.

"Yeah I'm getting tired," Paige yawns.

We follow the 3 girls to the door, saying goodnight and politely kicking them out. I let out a sigh of relief as I close the door.

"I can't believe you've NEVER kissed a girl, I mean even as friends. Have you ever even thought about it?"

I crossed my arms, leaning against the wall "You can just say you want to be my first sweetheart, and yes I have at least thought about it."

I smirk seeing her face turn a bright shade of red trying to hide it before walking into the bathroom.

"So what do you think?" She randomly asks as I'm brushing my teeth.