First Day of court

At night

Bondita was sitting on her bed and crying miserably.

Bondita - kyu ! Kyu Kiya apne Aisa mere sath dugga ma... Mere sabse yaadgar din ko hi apne sabse bura bana diya.

She was crying continuously unaware of the fact that someone is watching her.

It was Anirudh who was watching her with his binoculars (doorbin). A tear rolled down his cheek seeing the state of his Bondita. His heart wanted to go hug her and console her that everything will be alright but then his brain again told him that she is the enemy of Tulsipur. Anirudh's subconscious mind never belived his little Bondita his enemy.

Next day

Bondita got ready to leave for court. As it was her first day she left early because she had to register herself in court. She locked the main door of the house and was descending downstairs. She was busy looking some papers in her hand but suddenly she bumped with someone and was about to fall. She closed her eyes in fear of falling down, when she didn't felt getting hurt she opened her eyes only to find her in the safest place.

It was Anirudh who was walking down the Roy Choudhury Haveli , he was tensed and was lost in his own world and then he bumped with Bondita. His one hand immediately held her hand and the other one held her waist tightly preventing her to fall down.

They had an intense eye lock for sometime. Their trance was broken by 7 kids.

Kids(together) - barrister Babu ye apki girlfriend hai?

They both stood and was looking here and there being embarassed.

Kids (together) - bataiye na Barrister Babu ye apki girlfriend hai kya ?

Bondita - Hey badmash baccho kiske baache ho tum ? Tumhare bado se shikayat karni padegi.

The children were giggling because they were Shashwati and adopted kids of Anirudh .Their whole family was Anirudh. And they were thinking what this didi will complain to their parent who was standing right beside her being embarassed.

Bondita got frustrated by the gigglings of children. She said in frustration.

Bondita - kitne besharam baache ho, mein tumhare Ghar ke bado se tumhari shikayat karne ja rahi hu par tumhe koi dar hi nahi hai.

Anirudh - Khabardar inn bacho ko khuch kaha toh.

Bondita - Mein khuch kyu na kahu kese baache hai.

Bondita looked towards the kids and said.

Bondita - Oyee kiske baache ho tum?

Anirudh - Mere baache hai ye !

Bondita was shocked to the core hearing this. A tear slipped down her cheeks. Anirudh who couldn't see Bondita crying turned to leave from their but Bondita held his hand tightly. She sobbingly looked towards Anirudh and asked.

Bondita - Sakha Babu apne shaadi karli ? Aur apke baache bhi hai ? Kyu ki ? Kisse ki aur mujhe kyu nahi bataya?

Anirudh released her hand from Bondita's grip and sternly said.

Anirudh - Aur tumhe Aisa kyu lagta hai ki mein tumhe bataunga........ Bondita Das

Saying this he called Bihari who came runningly towards Anirudh.

Bihari - ji Malik boliye

Anirudh - baccho ko andar lekar jao.

Bihari - Ji Malik.

Anirudh left from their. Bondita sat on her knees and started crying heavily. Bihari who didn't recognised Bondita asked the children. Shashwati asked Bihari to bring his ears down at her level.