The Panchayat

Please.....let me die !

Saying this started crying in his chest. Anirudh too embraced her in a hug and said.

Shhh....meri Jaan Aisa mat kaho.....mein Vada karta hu mein sab theek kar dunga, please Rona band karo......mein meri Bondita ko aur aise rote hue nahi dekh sakta... please mat ro.

Bondita was so exhausted that she couldn't digest what he had said and went unconscious.

Anirudh noticed that she went unconscious and took her in room and gently placed her on the bed.

Ra...ahh..Radha...... Radha....meri bacchi !

He was leaving but he heard faint voise of Bondita.

He slept beside her and caresses her hair until she was asleep. After he realised that Bondita is asleep he got up and was looking at her. He pecked his lips with her forehead. He kept his lips there for sometime, tears started flowing down his cheeks. He caresses her hair for the last time and went out of the room. Before closing the door he muttered.

I know you have suffered a lot because of me but I promise after this I won't let you cry anymore, I'll not let a single tear escape from your eyes after this Jaan , please be strong.

Saying this he shut the door and looked it from outside in fear that Bondita might again try to hurt herself.

*Next morning

Bondita woke up, her head was heavy because of yesterday's excessive crying and shouting. Bondita needed a coffee to soothe her pain but she was in so much trauma that she didn't realise it.

Bondita was trying to remember what happened last night but Anirudh came in her room with a cup in his hand.

Anirudh - Ye lo tumhare liye coffe, pi lo aur jaldi taiyar hokar aa jana hume jaldi nikalna hoga.

Bondita - Mujhe kaha le ja rahe ho?

Anirudh - tumhari beti ke pass. Milna nahi apni beti se ?

Then Bondita remembered their yesterday's conversation and the realisation brought tears in her eyes.

Anirudh before leaving asked her to not take much time and left.

Bondita got ready, tears still in her eyes. Anirudh saw him and gently took her hand and pulled her towards the dining hall where no one was present.

Anirudh - khuch kha lo

A lump Started forming in Bondita's throat and she was unable to speak so she nodded in no.

Anirudh sighed and made a morsel by himself and kept it near her mouth. Bondita was just looking at him in disbelief and was figuring out what he was trying to do.

Anirudh- jitna jaldi khana finish karogi utna jaldi hum tumhari beti ke pass ja payenge.

Bondita was not in a mood to eat anything but the condition infront of her forced her to eat her breakfast. She took the morsel which was in Anirudh's hand and ate it silently along with the rest of the food.

As she completed her breakfast Anirudh took his napkin and wiped his face just beside the lips and asked her to sit in the jeep till he comes. She went and sat in the jeep. After sometime Anirudh came and started driving.

While he was driving Bondita was just thinking how will she face Radha. Her thoughts were occupied by this only. She closed her eyes to calm herself but  suddenly a thought came in Bondita's mind about her daughter laying lifelessly covered in white cloth. She opened her eyes in jerk and looked at her surroundings. She was still in the jeep.