A mother's suffering

Barrister aaj toh tumne Bondita ko jaise taise chup karva diya par mein apni dost ko janta hu! Vo jyada der chup nahi rahegi ! Apni beti ke maut ka badla tumse lekar rahegi !

These were the last words of Aarif which echoed in the hall of Roy Choudhury Haveli.

Anirudh ( in mind) - mein janta hu tum yahi soch rahe ho ki mene Bondita ko jaane se kaise roka . Aisa kya keh Diya mene tumhari dost Bondita se ki vo tumhare sath nahi chali !

*Flashback*

Bondita went inside the study and stood unable to make an eye contact with him. Anirudh cleared his throat and began speaking.

Anirudh - tumhe Jana hai toh tum ja sakti hu Bondita par kya tum apni beti se milna nahi chahogi ?

Bondita - Meri beti theek hai ! Mein usse mil sakti hoon........

Anirudh - Aakhri baar !

Bondita understood that he was indirectly talking about seeing the dead body of Radha for the last time. The words shattered Bondita from the core. Tears again started rolling down her cheeks.

Anirudh - mere aadami kal tumhari beti ko yaha le ayenge.......usse dekh lo aur fir chali Jana yaha se !

Bondita couldn't control her cried and sobbed loudly. Anirudh turned his head and said.

Anirudh - aur dhyan rahe ye baat apne uss dost ko mat batana!

Bondita was in so much shock that she didn't questioned why.

Anirudh - aur fir bhi tumhe jana hai toh tum ja sakti ho aur agar nahi jana hai toh apne uss dost ko yaha se bhej do.

Bondita ran outside the study.

*Flashback ends

After Aarif was taken Anirudh went to see Bondita. The door was closed but he could hear her voice of crying misrebly. At that moment Shashwati was going. He stopped her and was about to take her in his arms but Shashwati stepped back.

Shashwati - dada, aap acche dada nahi rahe.......aap bure dada ban Gaye ho........apne meri friend ka murder kar diya........apki vajah se hi Bondita Maasi itna ro rahi hai.......mein apse kabhi baat nahi karungi !

Saying this she left. Anirudh also went to his study.

*Dinner time

All the Roy Choudhury members gathered near the dining hall. Anirudh came and saw that Bondita was not there.

Anirudh - Sampoorna Ma Bondita?

Sampoorna - meri himmat nahi hai apni behen ko iss halat mein dekhne ki , tum hi usse bula lao !

Anirudh proceeded towards her room. The room was still lock and he couldn't hear any sound from inside. He knocked the door but no response came from inside. He knocked a little louder but still no response.

Bondita darvaza kholo !

He said banging the door a little louder but the door opened. He slowly entered and saw the room empty. Fear rushed down his spine

Bondita!

He muttered to himself and started getting panic. He was searching her in corridors and nearby rooms when his eyes fell on something on the floor.

There was a anklet which was shining in the dim light. Anirudh grabbed the anklet and observed it carefully.

Ye toh Bondita ki payal hai !

He again muttered to himself. The anklet was nearby the stairs which leads to terrace. He quickly went to the terrace.

Here Bondita was crying holding Radha's gown she had purchased for  her on her birthday. She clutched the gown to her chest felling her daughters embrace. Then she muttered looking at the gown.

"I'm sorry baccha I couldn't do this anymore. I cannot look you... you....dead....I am cannot look your lifeless body.....I know I'll die seeing you in that state.......so it's better to die today only...... atleast I'll die with beautiful memories of you and me together". She kissed the gown and muttered "I love you " proceeded towards the balcony of the terrace.

She was about to jump when a strong arms held her tightly from her waist and landed him to the land but a bit away from the balcony.

The person was Anirudh who had came and saw Bondita crying muttering something which he couldn't listen and then she saw her going towards the balcony. He thought that Bondita just came to take cool breeze but when he saw that Bondita is leaning more to the balcony than usual, he got alert and when she tried to jump, he came at the right moment and held her.

What the hell you were trying to do Bondita!

Bondita - Tum kyu meri itni chinta kar rahe ho ? Mein toh tumhari dushman hu na aur dushman ko toh maar dena chahiye ? Toh ab agar tumhara dushman khud tumhare raaste se nikla raha hai toh tum usse kyu rok rahe ho? Jaane do mujhe !

She was about to go towards the balcony but Anirudh held her elbow and pushed her backwards.

Anirudh - Tumhara dimaag kharab toh nahi ho gaya Bondita ! Ye kya karne ki koshish kar rahi ho!

Bondita - Jo tum karna chahte the ! Jeete jee toh tumne mujhe maar hi diya hai ! Ab mein jee kar bhi kya kar lungi....... jab mere jeene ki akhiri vajah hi mere sath nahi hai !

She again move towards the balcony. She was in so much trauma that she herself didn't knew what she was doing. The only thing cleared in her mind was she will not be able to live after looking at her daughter's lifeless body.

Anirudh again held her elbow but this time he pulled her towards himself. Her body crashed with his firm chest. He held her by her waist preventing her to run.

Bondita - Chhodo mujhe Anirudh Roy Choudhury !

Anirudh - Nahi !

She started punching him on his chest, scratching his hands which held her waist and shouting at the top of her lungs.

Bondita - Leave me !

Anirudh - No I can't !

Bondita - I said leave me !

Anirudh - No Bondita !

Leave me Anirudh Roy Choudhury!

Leave me or I'll kill you before dying!

I said leave me !

She shouted till she was fully exhausted. She held his color and shouted

Kal meri beti ka mara hua muh dekh kar mein vaise bhi mar jaungi isse behtar hai ki tum mujhe abhi Marne do !

She was so exhausted that unintentionally she placed her head on his chest and muttered

Please.....let me die !

And started crying in his chest. A few Anirudh too embraced her in a hug and said.

Shhh....meri Jaan Aisa mat kaho.....mein Vada karta hu mein sab theek kar dunga, please Rona band karo......mein meri Bondita ko aur aise rote hue nahi dekh sakta... please mat ro !

______________________________________

Hello guys if you liked the chapter then please vote and comment. Tell me about your opinion or your guesses. It will give me motivation to write another chapter as soon as possible. Thank you so much for reading.

Precap - Anirudh called the panchayat