Mere Rakshak Babu

He raised his hand to slap Bondita but
someone holded his hands tightly. He turned back to look at the person but got a hard slap on his cheeks which made him fall on Bondita's feet.

Bondita saw the person and her eyes became moist. The eyes were red with anger.

Bondita - Sakha Babu!

Flashback

Anirudh made his call. After attending the call he went out of the room and found a huge crowd gathered. He found it suspicious and decided to look secretly what is happening.

There was Bondita and Subodh Chaterjee. When Anirudh entered he was disrespecting women. He clinched his fist in anger and was about to go but he saw Bondita opposing with full confidence, so he decided not to interrupt. When he said inappropriate statements about Bondita, he just thought to kill him then and there. He was having a difficult time standing there patiently. And when he tried to physically hurt Bondita, his last string of patience broke and he immediately went there and slapped him hard causing him to fall near Bondita's feet .

Anirudh - Subodh Chatterjee!! Himmat kese Hui tumhari Bondita ko haath lagaane ki.

Subodh tried to stood up but Anirudh kicked him making him again fall near Bondita's feet.

Anirudh - mein hamesha se janta tha ki tum apne naam aur rutbe ke Karan ghamandi ho par tum itna neech kisam ke insaan ho , aaj pata chala.

Aur aap sab . He pointed towards the crowd.

Tamasha chal raha hai yaha ? Insaaf ke mandir mein aakar ke aurat ke saath naaynsaafi hote hue dekh rahe hai. Sharam aani chahiye apko apne aap par, kayar hai sab ke sab.

And you two. He pointed towards Nitin and Sauhail. Tum dono ko toh mein suspend karvata hu.

Aur ek baar kaan khol kar sun lo sab aaj ke baad agar kisi ne Bondita Das ke sath jabardasti karne ki koshish ki toh uska sar aur meri bandook hogi.

Subodh stood up from his place and said.

Subodh - Bondita Das hai Roy Choudhury nahi toh barrister Babu aap uski itni parwa kyu  kar rahe hai ?

Anirudh - Das ho ya Roy Choudhury, jo bhi kisi aurat ke saath batamizzi karega , ye barrister Babu usse aise hi saza dega.

Subodh left there being embarassed.

Subodh (in mind) - iska badla toh mein tumse lunga Anirudh Roy Choudhury.

Here Anirudh goes to Bondita who was staring him this long . He asked

Anirudh - tum theek ho ?

Bondita - mujhe kya hoga jab aap meri raksha karne ke liye hamesha khade hai.......Mere Rakshak Babu.

By hearing this Anirudh realised what blunder he did. In anger he showed her his concern towards her. Without speaking any further he moved towards his cabin.

Bondita smiled a little by the thought that he has not changed entirely and went back for continuing her work.

After she reached, she saw that no one was staring her anymore. She went back and continued her work.

In the evening Aarif reached Deenpur Court and was searching Bondita.

Aarif - ye Bondita kaha hai, usse chhod kar kaam par bhi nahi ja sakta varna kaha dhundegi mujhe.

Anirudh who was leaving for home saw tensed face of Aarif and wondered who might he be. However he thought to help him. He came near to him and asked.

Anirudh - Hey, you seem tensed how may I help you?

Aarif - actually I want......... Bondita!!

Anirudh (in anger) - What the hell !!

Aarif - Sorry - Sorry and Thank you so much for your concern........... Bondita I am right here.

He moved away. Anirudh who looked to turn saw Bondita hugging him with excitement. He felt a little jealous looking at them like that.

Anirudh (in mind) - Who the hell is this boy ? What is he doing with Bondita? Is he her..... boyfriend. No Anirudh this cannot happen. But why we didn't contacted each other for 8 years and this many years she might have fall in love with someone. But they might be friends. Yes Anirudh they are friends don't think much about them.

Anirudh saw them going inside the court and he went to his home.

After sometime Aarif completed his work . It was already dark but they decided to still execute their plan.

They went to the coffee house, ordered some coffee and we're chitchatting unknown to the fact that someone was keeping an eye on them.

______________________________________

Who was the person keeping an eye on both of them?

Any guesses ?

Hello guys if you liked the chapter then please vote and comment. Tell me about your opinion or your guesses. It will give me motivation to write another chapter as soon as possible. Thank you so much for reading.

So Readeraesthetic88 gussed it right. Anirudh was the person infact only Anirudh can be that person who can save Bondita from that third class Barrister. So Congratulations and Thank you so much for taking interest in my story.

Precap - Bondita decides to end the enemity.