Chapter 4 - The Antidote

TW: A LITTLE GORE AND VIOLENCE!

I am the antidote

I'll suck your venom out

Show me where it really hurts

I'll show you where it really hurts.

☽◯☾

Stiles didn't think she should've felt as surprised as she did when Derek merely tilted his head for her to follow him back, not saying anything.

If she didn't know who he was, she would've felt stupid to follow the mysterious man out into a burned and abandoned shell of a house, but the moment she stepped inside, Stiles was dropping to her knees and pulling out the shitty chains she had stuffed inside her school-bag, lifting them and looking up at Derek pleadingly before his brows rose a tad, scoffing quietly with a shake of his head.

"Those won't hold you." Her fingers tightened around them, gritting her teeth and glaring at him through her tears while the chains started snapping and crumpling under her hands, as if mocking her for even thinking they'd do anything against her new strength.

"Then what will?"

Derek pursed his lips, but sent her a look that somehow translated perfectly to a 'don't move a damn muscle' before walking around her to go further into the house.

With nothing to do but wait, Stiles used the time to sit on the floor almost dramatically, holding back her tears while reaching inside her bag for the PB and Jelly she had prepared.

Derek found her sobbing around her last bite, looking at him pitifully when his face did a funny thing.

She was almost sure that it was a mix between disgust and mirth. Like he wanted to laugh but was too freaked out to do it, shaking his head and dropping the heavy chains by her side, halting her sob-fest when Stiles saw that they were attached to something.

Her overwhelming distress did a fast and quick one-eighty at the sight of a collar.

Maybe it was the moon so close, but she was hit with a quick wave of sharp and cold fury.

After swallowing the last of her sandwich, Stiles reached for the heavy metal collar, cold eyes roving over it before being attracted to the shackles at the ends of the other chains, lips pulling back to bare her teeth in a sneer as her eyes slowly looked back at the older werewolf, who seemed to be bracing himself already, both physically and mentally.

One of his feet moved back a little, as if ready to catch something or put some distance between them.

A good choice, as Stiles gently dropped the constraints, rising to her feet with a deathly glare, looking positively murderous as she started circling him, looking for an opening he simply wasn't giving her.