Chapter 7 - Behind Blue Eyes

No one knows what it's like

To feel these feelings

Like I do

And I blame you

No one bites back as hard

On their anger

None of my pain and woe

Can show through

☽◯☾

Void purred loudly from where he was laying on her chest, claws lazily digging in and out of her sleeve as Stiles scratched his neck, lost in thought and still in wonder about what she'd learned the day before.

There had been... a lot.

All of which only made harder over the fact that Derek wasn't the best of teachers, not knowing how to explain things that came so naturally to him.

So, she ended the visit knowing much and nearly nothing at the same time.

Oh, it hadn't been fruitless. Derek told her the concealing thing was all in the presence, that it was something they'd learn naturally once they're more settled into themselves, something born shifters have since childhood once they start displaying Supernatural abilities.

He also admitted to not being the ones to bite them, something she'd already known but that finally allowed her to drive through Scott's thick skull along with every bit of information about the Alpha, Derek had.

Stiles couldn't help the churning in her stomach with the knowledge she sat with, unsure what to do with it.

Yes, she knew it was Peter... and?

What the hell was she going to do about it?

She couldn't kill him. Not only would it make her an Alpha, something she really didn't want, but Stiles didn't have it in her to murder someone. Even if they were killers themselves.

And something else Stiles couldn't admit out loud but that she'd recognize from admitting in her real world... She understood Peter.

Alright, perhaps not him, but his motives.

Peter was after revenge. Revenge for his burnt family, for being put in a coma, for the cold blooded murder and destruction of his pack and himself.

Was it not just justice being made?